JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
our Military ARE this well-equipped. it just so happens that only Tier One/ top level groups get this much fancy equipment (Special Forces, Airborne, similar groups)...
maybe not as widespread but who's paying for them? the taxpayers....and once again; who's paying for the State Police here? Oregon Taxpayers....

Cartels in Oregon surprize me less than the equipment on this State Trooper shown in the photo. Our military should be this well-equipped. Multicammed rifle, optics, radio......

State DOJ: Busts Reveal Unprecedented Cartel Presence in Oregon

If the State Police have to go up against Narco Cartels here in Oregon, I expect them to be armed accordingly. Now if this State Trooper dressed like the picture to patrol the State Fair, I'd get your point.

I can say from personal experience that the OSP SWAT team is as well outfitted as you would expect of any top echelon military unit. While not routinely engaged in firefights like the military folks some of the warrants and issues they deal with certainly provide justification for their kit.

The police service has always adopted equipment based on the military. look at the regular patrol uniforms for most state police agencies, they all have roots in the uniforms of the doughboys in WW1. the term "trooper" refers to the first state police agencies out west modeling their forces after the US Cavalry. The police forces have always been paramilitary in nature. "militirization of police" is at least 100 years old....

This uniform in the picture is not a regular patrol officer, and whenever he's not doing SWAT duties he's not wearing that get-up. besides, that cammo uniform will outlast the service uniform for a long time...

This dose not surprise me at all. The police need to have the ability to go up against any criminal. When going up against criminals that have 50 plus guns, i would expect them to be well equipped. Like stated before, if i saw this officer dialed in like this and just patrolling the streets, yeah that would differently raise an eyebrow.

won't be long before the gooberment puts up signs not to go south of the posted signs like these

signs on az. border danger - Bing Images

The bad guys only have guns because of the gun extremists who refuse to accept common sense legislation like confisca..., I mean registra..., I mean universal background checks and no ammu..., I mean low capacity magazines. I'm sure they are just misunderstood, and would vote Democ..., I mean be productive members of society that should be given sanctuary.

huuuurggggaerherallllph... sorry, all, I ate some bad food, and while hurling somehow channeled Ginny Burdick. Feeling better now.

sorry, all, I ate some bad food, and while hurling somehow channeled Ginny Burdick. Feeling better now.

Puking isn't gonna help you rid yourself of Burdick. You need a full on exorcism of the select fire kind. Nothing like shooting an MP5or M4 on 3 round or full auto mode to rid yourself of the evil spirits of the Burdick kind. If nothing else just go shoot the heck out of a milk jug. That will help also.

Puking isn't gonna help you rid yourself of Burdick. You need a full on exorcism of the select fire kind. Nothing like shooting an MP5or M4 on 3 round or full auto mode to rid yourself of the evil spirits of the Burdick kind. If nothing else just go shoot the heck out of a milk jug. That will help also.

After that see if in an enema helps.

Reminds me of the recommended treatment regimen for level 1 exposure to ravers:

Quarantine is not needed for exposed subjects, however those exposed
should have several Charles Bronson movies shown to them before being
allowed to re-integrate with society. If Charles Bronson movies are
unavailable acceptable substitutions are films featuring: John Wayne,
Chuck Norris, Lee Marvin

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show