JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the many replies. And thanks for not calling me an idiot. :p
I get that if a situation happened that required me to use deadly force, that even one glass of alcohol in my system could be a courtroom nightmare... However, I and my family would still be alive to enjoy that nightmare. This is my most important priority. It's just a sad state that we would even need to consider this as an option, but alas, it is. I cannot find anything on any sites stating the legalities of carrying while intoxicated.

Like I said, I am calling Oregon anyways because my CHL expires this May, so I need to find out what I have to do to renew. Hopefully, I can do it by mail, but not sure how they work it with non-residents.

Ugh...

I never go almost anywhere unarmed nowadays.

Airport, courthouse, post office, ranger station is about it.
It's perfectly legal to carry in PDX airport. They don't care. I went to the police office there upstairs and asked. Also asked some police walking around. They're totally cool about it. Needless to say, I'm not talking about going through the TSA checkpoint. But everything outside of that.

I quit drinking. Problem solved.

Yah, same. Causes me too much acid stomach, don't miss it much.

The nice thing about being able to legally carry in bar in Oregon, is not having to think as much about where to go out to eat. Compared to say Washington, where legally we couldn't go to a pub for a burger & such while carrying.

I quit drinking. Problem solved.

Yah, same. Causes me too much acid stomach, don't miss it much.

The nice thing about being able to legally carry in bar in Oregon, is not having to think as much about where to go out to eat. Compared to say Washington, where legally we couldn't go to a pub for a burger & such while carrying.

Lol! I quit drinking also. Not a drop in almost 2 years. One less thing to worry about.

Thread cleaned. Let's keep it PG folks.
You forgot to clean the guys comment in page 1 who talks about raping his "little lady". But, my comment addressing it was removed. From one internet forum moderator to another, that's an interesting choice. What kind of content is Northwest Firearms trying to promote around here?

guy admits to rape on northwestfirearms.png

You forgot to clean the guys comment in page 1 who talks about raping his "little lady". But, my comment addressing it was removed. From one internet forum moderator to another, that's an interesting choice. What kind of content is Northwest Firearms trying to promote around here?

View attachment 629480

You're the only one talking about rape. From one internet forum moderator to another, how do YOU handle trolls that join your site just to stir the pot and make up baseless accusations with intent to draw negative attention?

:rolleyes:

Well said Kruel J. Just talked to the wife about this, and she thinks this is a joke and most happily married couples do this or should once in a while!

Dear Lord, I thought the title of this thread said "Drinking and Crying"... I was getting all set for a Country Music song; just need a truck, a dog, and a train!!

View attachment 629480
It's against forum rules to discuss Staff issues in public forum. If you have issues with how Staff moderates then take it to PM (private message) or go directly to @Joe Link site owner.
Thank you
DB

View attachment 629480

Soooooo, I guess you're not a big fan of "Baby, it's cold outside". Lighten up! People in forums are still allowed to josh around no matter the PC crowd. And marital rape in the case of a spouse drinking I would THINK would depend on how much alcohol and the level of the state of inebriation (sp) surpassing the ability to consent. I'm not a lawyer/prosecutor, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn once.

Signed up this Wednesday and already making waves. Way to go!!! "How to make friends and influence people"...

Circa late '70s. :rolleyes:
If I interpret your user name correctly, internet forums are folly not exclusive to youth.

I have no knowledge of JW's sobriety, but Betty Ford clinics were founded 3 years after his death.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top