JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if it's even Dorner the LAPD is shooting it out with. Maybe they starting shooting up a cabin and the unidentified occupant(s) are firing back. For all we know, they may have multiple cabins and/or vehicles they are shooting up. I don't really believe anything the LAPD is reporting and the fact that they are driving the reporters back means we may never know the truth.

Might be one of his supporters who happens to look like Dorner so he is doing this to make a distraction for dorner lol. Nah it's probably him since he managed to shoot & at least injure 2 more officers.

The probably shot each other.

If they have him pinned down in a cabin, how come the cops have a roadblock set up where they are checking every car with guns drawn?

I just saw them check an old Datsun/Toyota pickup truck with an open bed and a white guy at the wheel. Guns out and at the ready...

Looks like something out of a spy movie.

The probably shot each other.

If they have him pinned down in a cabin, how come the cops have a roadblock set up where they are checking every car with guns drawn?

I just saw them check an old Datsun/Toyota pickup truck with an open bed and a white guy at the wheel. Guns out and at the ready...

Looks like something out of a spy movie.

Wouldn't security indicate not only keeping him inside the line as well as keeping potential support outside?

Be interesting since one of the officers he shot today died and one is at least injured, if the one he killed was the one in the back of the cabin as he was trying to run away from the cabin. Might mean he is long gone again, he knows very well that you dont want to get stuck inside a building while they bring in more resources.

I'll bet Dorner is just a scapegoat.

Scapegoat my Arss!!! This guy is a full blown Dumb Shyte!! He declared war, made it personal and threw a tantrum. I don't care what this guy thinks he knows he went about it All the wrong way and justified it.

He is NO hero. Not even close to being one. Hero's don't tend to behave like a murderous thug with no regard for human life.

Interesting cabin on fire on cnn is showing multiple fires outside the cabin along with a fire in the cabin. They don't need drones when they can just shut out media while they launch in incendiary devices inside the cabin with a few falling short apparently outside. Burn him up or shoot him when he exits. Wasn't gonna be taken alive no matter what.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top