JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's corruption and everyone needs to see it is. Bloomberg is not of our state and can't buy our laws.

It's corruption and everyone needs to see it is. Bloomberg is not of our state and can't buy our laws.

And Yet he did exactly that. It needs to be made a felony. All that he did was corruption of the highest level.

Last Edited:
Well the fights on and I doubt these criminals realize they have united democrats and Republicans in a fight against the corruption.

Interesting how things work, Joe that owns this site has worked to find a way to unite us all. Crooked politicians have done it for him.:D

And Yet he did exactly that. It needs to be mad a felony. All that he did was corruption of the highest level.
I had this same initial reaction Taku. However, two things were pointed out to me that did make sense. First, they would just open shell companies in the area they needed to funnel money. Second, in states like California, New York, etc, one party would be crushed if they played by the rules.

As much as we all know it's bubblegum, there is no easy way to fix this problem. Maybe the universe will come through for us and Bloomberg will be abducted by aliens?

I had this same initial reaction Taku. However, two things were pointed out to me that did make sense. First, they would just open shell companies in the area they needed to funnel money. Second, in states like California, New York, etc, one party would be crushed if they played by the rules.

As much as we all know it's bubblegum, there is no easy way to fix this problem. Maybe the universe will come through for us and Bloomberg will be abducted by aliens?

It is why the corruption of government will never stop until the money does.

So the price to buy laws that hose the people of a state is $450K (plus however much they managed to sneak by through other "sources"). Sad state of affairs. For that kind of hosing the tool should pay every resident that much in penalties.

So the price to buy laws that hose the people of a state is $450K (plus however much they managed to sneak by through other "sources"). Sad state of affairs. For that kind of hosing the tool should pay every resident that much in penalties.

I have a hunch a few legislators have a pretty fat wallet now also and doubt all of it was declared.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The only boycott that will work with government is to not pay any more taxes, but unless everyone does that it won't work and that won't happen.

Unfortunately most have too much to loose - don't pay your taxes and loose your home, etc. etc.
It's hard to take a stand like that if you don't want your family out on the streets and they know this... Why do you think property taxes exist?

The only boycott that will work with government is to not pay any more taxes, but unless everyone does that it won't work and that won't happen.

I am skeptical that a boycott won't work. If we threaten a boycott they will wonder how far we will go and that will make them change their behavior. When we put it into action we can stop funds going in and find ways to get money spent they don't have, drain their system.

All my life I hear Communism doesn't work yet commie countries all over the world so it must work good enough to keep people slaves. All we need is the boycott to just do enough. One thing to do is tell people from out of state to spend no money here... after all the state declared a gun emergency so it can't be safe in Oregon. Stay away for the sake of the children:D.

Unfortunately most have too much to loose - don't pay your taxes and loose your home, etc. etc.
It's hard to take a stand like that if you don't want your family out on the streets and they know this... Why do you think property taxes exist?

Exactly.

There isn't enough space here to list all the taxes we pay just to live here. If we target different agencies with a boycott we may bring the house of cards down. I will use booze as an example, state liquor sales are huge but if we get a boycott we can kick em in the butt. Not a person here that can't buy booze across state lines in legal amounts.

Booze, lic,tires gasoline (.42 cents a gallon tax in oregon) not saying quit buying or stop living but make cuts every chance you get. It all adds up.

Last Edited:
I think the price is roughly $500k to $1 million.

I'm still hoping for this
langford.gif

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews