JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well his girlfriend is actually 18 or 19 (I don't pay attention), so she could legally have a rifle. And my brother has a pump .22 made by Remington, a Russian M44, and a P85MKII in 9mm. So like I said in the beginning:
My brother is a gun toting liberal although he will tell you he's a conservative. He understands guns slightly better than the average liberal.
Now as far as being aggressive in my approach, I am only as aggressive as the situation calls for and most times that is very relaxed. And I don't try to push my beliefs on anyone I present them with my knowledge and let then do with it as they may.

I do appologize for my grammer I was typing this up late at night and I am not the best at grammer.

No worries about the grammer I really suck at punctuation

I have had the same talks with my brother he is totally oblivious to whats happening in the world sometimes. He stops me from saying all that I feel I need to let him know. I just lay in wait for him to bring up something I can expand on.

Moose my brother and I have both been zapped by electric hot wire fences (we grew up on a ranch) and those electric fly swatters totaling being zapped 50 times each. And I have had two close calls with house wiring. So both of us have a respect for electric current even though it didn't knock us on our arses it did hurt like hell. So you won't get us to do that, nor would you ever see us do that because it does hurt like hell!!!!

UPDATE:
We went shooting this last tuesday (the 27) and my brothers Girlfriend shot my M1911A1 and Mossberg 46Bb .22. Then She shot the neighbors 9mm Beretta and 1911. She said she Likes the .45:s0001: . That blew my mind. Her first time EVER shooting a Handgun and rifle. And she says she she likes the the big Caliber. I was thinking she would have said I like the rifle, because she is a bit delicate by my perception. O well. Women know what they like and don't like. Hope fully my brother does the right thing and buy one for her when the time is right. May be as an anniversary gift or something.:D

Yeah it is amazing how a woman with a wrist 1/2 the size of yours and a foot smaller than my hand will shoot a gun like that and say ok, its what I like and want. I think when it comes to self preservation women are smarter than what a lot men give them credit for and they know, ok my wrist may be a little but that b@st@rd that tried to r@pe me is deader than a door nail.

Did you know more women survived the Donner Pass incident men by number and ratio's,woman I work with when it comes to food, talking about fit and trim gals, when they are hungry stay the heck away from their food or you will find yourself in the hospital

I'm confused....as liberals shouldn't they want to sacrifice themselves to show how tolerant and accepting they are? What if they have to defend themselves against an attacker who's not white, don't they instantly become racists? .....I'm just so confused....

Deadtime my brother is a registered republican but is very much a liberal in attitude, dress, lifestyle, and character. Now his girlfriend I don't know what she is registered as, but she is very passive and non violent. Thus leading me to believe she could be a liberal. But like Knuckle Head said Women are like a bag of tricks
ok my wrist may be a little but that b@st@rd that tried to r@pe me is deader than a door nail.
and
when they are hungry stay the heck away from their food or you will find yourself in the hospital

I'm confused....as liberals shouldn't they want to sacrifice themselves to show how tolerant and accepting they are? What if they have to defend themselves against an attacker who's not white, don't they instantly become racists? .....I'm just so confused....

You do sound confused...

Alright, why the hell is it that being liberal makes you clinically incapable of handling or being knowledgeable about firearms? The problem with your brother and his girlfriend (and maybe your buddy, or dad, it was hard to follow) is that they don't know how to use these tools properly.

To answer the question your thread name poses, yes something is wrong here. You're letting knowledgeable people wield dangerous tools without any instruction, but instead of taking responsibility you're blaming their political party.

DEADTIME said:

Actually, I think you're just kinda dumb.

Alright, why the hell is it that being liberal makes you clinically incapable of handling or being knowledgeable about firearms? The problem with your brother and his girlfriend (and maybe your buddy, or dad, it was hard to follow) is that they don't know how to use these tools properly.

To answer the question your thread name poses, yes something is wrong here. You're letting knowledgeable people wield dangerous tools without any instruction, but instead of taking responsibility you're blaming their political party.

Actually, I think you're just kinda dumb.

The first sign of a liberal, the personal attack....thank you for fulfilling your stereotype. Would you like to throw out racist, bigot and homophobe as well or those your trump cards for the real heavy duty mental lifting?

The first sign of a liberal, the personal attack....thank you for fulfilling your stereotype. Would you like to throw out racist, bigot and homophobe as well or those your trump cards for the real heavy duty mental lifting?

You're right, I'm making more of an attack than you making blanket statements about how an entire political party is dumb.

Thanks man, now I know I'm right.

Thread Drift; but applicable
I stole this from another site, it was posted today. I cannot vouch for it's authenticity.

Yesterday i decided to take my two young sons to the movies to see a kids movie (Alvin and the Chipmunks) at our local dollar show (we live in the St.Louis area). The theatre is a small on with around three screems with 100 seats per screen. The threatre was about 1/2 full and as we settled into our seats along with others who came in after us I witnessed the strangest scene.

About 3 rows behind me a black man stood up and loudly declared " I'm not sittin' by no crackers" and got up with his family and moved all the way to the front where the first 3 rows were empty. What made it even more strange was that every black person followed him to the front of the theatre to sit. As each adult black person passed us we heard comments like "you better watch your back you f-in crackers" and "I sure wouldn't want to be white today".

Needless to say, it was one time that I was glad that I am a concealed carry liscense holder and was armed. I believe that the black community is going to fuel the fire of a race war in this country and it is not going to end the way they think it will. I for one have had enough of the attitude of the black community. I have never been racist but I am rapidly starting to head that way.

I hardly agree with his conclusion, but IF the incident is true, things look bleak. The Liberals with thier Trap guns will be begging for 00Buck

We did not cause this but we sure have what it takes to finish it if we are forced to do so. It is not our choice and me and mine will not be victims

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top