JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, wow what an explosion of comments. I would First like to say that I in no way wanted to point fingers at political parties. Yes I did mention them so that you the readers could get a sense of back ground as to who my brother is, Dad is, I am, and My brothers Girlfriend is. Both parties have their strengths and weaknesses, I will admit that if democrat were to come up with a bill or Idea that I felt would be good for this country in the long run (100+yrs) I might vote for it (Yes I know that might be A BIG political no no, but whoopie ding, yes I just said that)for the sake of any children and grand children that I may have in the future, because the choices we make now effect not only our future but the future of the generations to come.

Second I will go back and edit the story, in the next couple of days, so that it flows better and there is less confusion.

Third Blitzkrieg and BadMotel you have insulted me, my family, and my friends.
The problem with your brother and his girlfriend (and maybe your buddy, or dad, it was hard to follow) is that they don't know how to use these tools properly.
That and the fact that he comes from a whacky family and has the wrong friends
(there may be others but you are the most recent and stand out the most) I don't believe you would appreciate it if I said something like that about our family or friends. Now I will forget about it because your judgement is based on what I wrote, which to you the reader is not very clear from what you the readers have said. I will personally PM both of you when the New and clear, but to the facts story is up, so that you may have a chance to alter your judgement.

Fourth, BadMotel, Although I may hate, dislike, or not agree with my brother sometimes I know that if I ever needed him to cover my back, I know he could do so with what ever firearm is in his hands. I know that He would not miss and accidentally hit me in the should, he is a far better shot than I am. And if I had to give his Girlfriend a gun so that she could cover me I know that she would be just as reliable as my brother even though she has only been on one shooting outing in her life.

Fifth, Erudne I do agree with the basics of the quote that you posted. I wake up every morning thankful that I live in a country where I have the Second amendment and and the right to defend myself (by appropriate means) when I feel that I am being threatened.

Sixth, Please, from this point on, keep your political opinions out of this thread if they are negative. I hate reading it, hearing it, and seeing it. Now if you have something to say about a political party please only positive statements and no sarcasm. Like in Bambi, "If you can't say something nice... don't say nothing at all." Now If you do feel the urge to bash each other please go to the political section or somewhere else. Ok.

Seventh, GreginWA I think she would do much better with a .45. Don't get me wrong Anything made with duct tape is Awesome, so awesome I think that it should be our national tape.

Lastly, Gunner. Yes I did not and will not urinating on a hot wire fence. :s0112:

Now lets all move on and do our best to tolerate each other on this thread.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top