JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess I am a non person in a legal sense. My drivers license expired 2 years ago for a different state of residence and since I chose to no longer drive that is fine. A little over a year ago sold my last house and bought my present one without a problem The SS people deposit my check in my bank account every month, I am current on my income taxes and property taxes, Medicare is up and current and pays the doctors. The doctors see and treat me no problems. The utility companies bill my name every month and get paid every month in my name. I do get out and walk around the neighborhood but since I no longer drive I cannot just get in my car and go where I want. But I would hate to explain this to a twenty something policeman in my face demanding current ID of an obviously disabled senior citizen. But if ID was demanded for some reason I feel that it would not go well for me. Next week I have to go to a doctors appointment and will be my first time out of the neighborhood for the first time in 5 months. Not that I don't enjoy getting out there is just no compelling reason for me to do so and with better weather wouldn't mind going shooting at the English Pit which is close by my house. But then again everything I do outside my house is dependent on others. Not complaining as I am thankful I am still able to do what I can,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top