JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is really hard to take this website too seriously when this article is right next to one about "fat burning foods."

That aside. I do not eat fast food. I used to eat it a lot but now I pretty much eat every meal at work. I do not even eat at home anymore. All we have in the fridge is a case of pepsi, a gallon of milk, butter, and ketchup. All I have in the cabinets is sardines and cereal. :eek:

Here's a quick and tried and true indicator,

The BMI (body mass index).

<broken link removed>

I'm 59 years old, 34" waistline, and my BMI is 23.1

This has nothing to do with junk food, rather

Bad eating habits, whether fast/junk food or other.

Now, a note of explanation:

Two years ago - my weight had been creeping up for years -

From my 30 year old fighting trim of 175#.

I was 200-206, and I was feeling like crap.

Didn't change my diet, which was essentially healthy,

Just ate less.

Try it for yourself.

isher

Stay away from most fast foods, try Arby's instead their new $1 menu has things like Double Cheezers deluxe with all the fixins and instead of hamburger uses good thin sliced beef. :) at only $1.39....just jokin..I eat lots of fast food and lots of t-bone steaks (I cook myself on stovetop) and such and I'm not over weight...well not much anyway... Oh not jokin about the Double cheezers..they are pretty good. Just like a good deluxe hamburger but with roast beef instead.
Paul

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads