JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just committed to purchase a S&W Bodyguard .380. Opinions always vary, but I would be very interested in owner experience........

What type of ammo do you use for practice and for carry?

How do you carry it - what type of holster do you use?

What is your overall opinion (do you likeeee?)?

I have it and carry it. It shoots anything you feed it no problems. for self defense I use Hornady critical defense ammo.
I have a pocket holster I use by special weapons products it works great.
I like the bodyguard a lot but I hate the laser on it. The button for the laser is way to hard to push. The standard sites are Novak style sites and they are great. I am considering selling mine to get the Sig P238 though...

We have one.
Carry it two ways - I have a small shoulder holster I wear under my shirt. Wife has a holster.
Shoot std ammo for target practice
Carry with self defense ammo
I like the weight , The trigger pull is long ( vs other pistols) and I have to remember that when first firing
Laser is OK - I can push it on with my trigger finger - but my wife has to do it with mutiple fingers.

Fits our needs. Easier to carry that XD40SC . But I like the XD40SC for shooting better.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews