JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just committed to purchase a S&W Bodyguard .380. Opinions always vary, but I would be very interested in owner experience........

What type of ammo do you use for practice and for carry?

How do you carry it - what type of holster do you use?

What is your overall opinion (do you likeeee?)?

I have it and carry it. It shoots anything you feed it no problems. for self defense I use Hornady critical defense ammo.
I have a pocket holster I use by special weapons products it works great.
I like the bodyguard a lot but I hate the laser on it. The button for the laser is way to hard to push. The standard sites are Novak style sites and they are great. I am considering selling mine to get the Sig P238 though...

We have one.
Carry it two ways - I have a small shoulder holster I wear under my shirt. Wife has a holster.
Shoot std ammo for target practice
Carry with self defense ammo
I like the weight , The trigger pull is long ( vs other pistols) and I have to remember that when first firing
Laser is OK - I can push it on with my trigger finger - but my wife has to do it with mutiple fingers.

Fits our needs. Easier to carry that XD40SC . But I like the XD40SC for shooting better.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top