JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm pretty sure they charge for that KY.

I am pretty sure at least with the store close to me the guys have no idea what KY is and just prefer old school hillbilly rape prices. I have gone in a couple times only because they had a gun I planned on getting if I liked the feel...Never would have bought from them but might as well use them to check out a new gun and buy it for 150 less when Frontline Arms gets it in for me.
I do have to thank this store. I looked at a shield when they "could not be found" per the guy at discount guns and that "550 was the going right on such a hot gun."
Well that led me to finding Frontline Arms a few blocks away and getting the same gun for 399....same with a used Beretta 92. Discount wanted 579 and Frontline 450 for a better condition one that shoots like a champ.
As far as Glock prices Frontline has them at the bet price and so does Gun Broker off 99. 3rd gen brand new is 500 all day every day no matter this gun craze crap. Both stores are less than 2 miles away, Frontline is just a minute away when you haul bubblegum out of that place.

I still can't figure out how the hell this chain stays open? The craze has been over for awhile, are there really enough stupid people out there to keep this place open?

Then again, The Gun Room has lasted all these years... there are that many stupid out there.

I have the unfortunate fortune to have met the owners more than a handful of times.

Their sales people only echo their attitude. They're a family, and the store is family owned, I'll give them that. But they are a family of bubblegum-hats. I honestly push them off on someone else that's working when they show up. Them, and the people from Pacific Northwest Automation. Two groups I never want to talk to again.

DGs are the biggest joke I've seen in gun sales.

I think the worst part is I have been there when they made sales and both times it was women looking for their first guns. The guy was so pushy in what a "woman" should carry and kept handing all the tiny .380s to them. I told one when the guy went in the back they should take a look at revolvers and other semi autos that she could get a full grip on and not be hurting every time she shot and that she should head to the store down the street and save a couple hundred dollars.
Another time a guy was paying 100 dollars for his transfer fee for a gun he ordered online.....again a few blocks away it would have been 25.
These folks just need to do a small amount of homework and look at a couple reviews on the shops.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top