JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, I was not offended in any way at all. He was the one who complained to me about my post, claiming that his post meant something other than the obvious, and thus my response was somehow wrong.

All I am saying is that my response was appropriate, which it was. I had no way to read his mind and know that he was not being serious, as he claims.

No one here has said anything at all to offend me. If people want to dislike Prius cars and their owners and be biased towards them, that is perfectly fine with me.

All I did was point out how bogus the information in that video about the Prius is.
If you weren't thin skinned you would have responded like this
:cool:
:D

On the Prius debate, I gotta admit they are like minivans when I see one all I can think is... I gotta get by this slowpoke :p:p :D :D
The Vdub van driver of 2k

You all are killing me. I took the mother in law on a 1500 mile round robin trip through WA to OR and back to see all the grandkids. This voyage was accomplished in the Toyota Tacoma with the wife and I trading turns sitting in the jump seat in back. Even alcohol didn't help after a day of driving. LOL Happy New Year all.

Taylor's .54 cal black powder! That should work for an elk or two !!
Just need to install a rear sight..:)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR