JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw it reported on NBC. But no, no outrage, especially not from our very racist president. It didn't fit his agenda, so the event slipped past largely unnoticed by many caught up in the holiday weekend.

A playground in New Orleans or any weekend in Chicago... It's not covered because it's not a crazy white guy with an AR going into an educational facility shooting the place up...

It doesn't fit the agenda, does nothing to fire up the public in general... No one paid attention, including the POTUS... If the playground shooting had been perpetrated by a white guy, there sure would have been a presidential press conference... Where's Obamas outrage at this happening on a playground?

Yup, he's the commander in chief and the village idiot all rolled into one...

A playground in New Orleans or any weekend in Chicago... It's not covered because it's not a crazy white guy with an AR going into an educational facility shooting the place up...

It doesn't fit the agenda, does nothing to fire up the public in general... No one paid attention, including the POTUS... If the playground shooting had been perpetrated by a white guy, there sure would have been a presidential press conference... Where's Obamas outrage at this happening on a playground?

Yup, he's the commander in chief and the village idiot all rolled into one...

Yep, just a bunch of 'Obama's Sons' shooting at 'Obama's Sons'. Nothing to see here. Better to look at the crazy white guy in Colorado.

liberal democrats CANT report the constant shootings & mass murdering going on in our country "weekly" perpetrated by the inner city black bangers...for fear they be called racists:eek:

....the periodic whitey is your problem
you wouldnt want to call drive by shootings acts of terrorism would we, it may offend

Last Edited:
The blacks don't even want to read about the black on black crimes,why should it make the news?
Besides most of us on these type web sights know it happens every weekend

It's like global warming.

When the facts don't suit the agenda they are left out.....

It doesn't fit the agenda, it's black on black crime. That is the norm is this country.
That's the majority of the crime and gun crime in america yet instead of fighting back against the ghettos, gangs, and poverty we will punish the law abiding.
Instead of calling our minority parents dirtbags, cutting them off from govt assitance and popping out more babies to get more obama money they make more gun control.

Instead of actually punishing criminals they make the American communities more dangerous and force the population to mix social classes by forcing govt assistance babies into nice communities.

All with exception to the elite and political neighborhoods and social circles.

How about we take the syrian refugees and have them camp on the white house lawn. The refugees and illegals can share a classroom with obama's daughters.

Living about 30 miles from NOLA and working just south of the city, I heard about it almost as soon as it happened.

Today one of my MAJ's (a black female) was listening to a local news station on the radio and the program said "the President's press conference on the San Bernardino shooting will be in about 5 minutes." I ask her "We just had a shooting downtown a few days ago where 16 were shot, why didn't he have a press conference on that?" Her resopnce to me was "do you really want to know what I think.... it's because it was all black folks. They don't care, unless it's white on black or black on white, if it doesn't cause controversy or cause an outrage, it's not going to get attention.

We went on to discuss our own recomendations on how to solve the violence problem in America.... we both agreed that harsh penalties for criminals (like execustions, dismemberment, chain gangs, etc.) were the way to go.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads