JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, i've only been in one, maybe two ever... and I've only ever seen a couple lever actions, scatter guns, basic bolt guns and Ruger 10/22's. They didn't sell sell magazines or AR15's, so I am guessing that they are trying to boost sales from the publicity.
They're just announcing something they haven't done for the last decade...

I wouldn't shop there anyway, they're ridiculously over priced.
The Franchi Instinct L they have has a sku of 40802 or something like that... anyway, it's a Dick's exclusive and they manufactured them to cut the cost down even less with horrible results. You would be better off buying a Stevens 555 IMO.

Bring back GI Joe's... :(

More reason to pull out, just like Obama's daddy shudda done. Cut the head off the snake by cutting our funding. The UN is a joke, its a circle jerk club of human rights violators. When enemies of the US get a seat on the security council, and top human rights violators make policy about human rights, its time to disband said organization.

I would be in 100% support of the US pulling out of the UN and cutting off 100% of any funding to them as well. Their interests are contrary to just about all of America's interest, and we're footing a large part of the bill for them to insult us and try to force changes to our country. People like Obama and Hillary are all for that too. And if Oprah runs and gets in to the White House, you can be certain she'll go down on the UN like Obama did.

They never stopped selling AR's anyway.. Just started selling them under their Field and Stream brand instead. Didn't want their golf and boots (what else do they sell?) demographic to melt but obviously wasn't quite enough of a social justice warrior to cut those black rifles off all the way. Apparently there's money to be made selling those treacherous devices.

For the record.. I like golf and boots.

They never stopped selling AR's anyway.. Just started selling them under their Field and Stream brand instead. Didn't want their golf and boots (what else do they sell?) demographic to melt but obviously wasn't quite enough of a social justice warrior to cut those black rifles off all the way. Apparently there's money to be made selling those treacherous devices.

For the record.. I like golf and boots.

I solved my black rifle problem with Cerakote

693CD774-CD7C-4820-931F-C97766E047A0.jpeg

Since the vast majority of "Assault Style Rifles " ( Their words not mine ) and "high capacity" magazines are sold to and owned by law abiding gun owners...I do not see how this action will stop crime...However , I can see it stopping customers from shopping there...
Andy

Exactly Andy, the hypocrisy is thick with these ignorant educated idiots..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I have not set foot in one ever and NEVER will EVER!!!:mad:

Well, now one of the pastors at my previous church is spouting off on facebook how he supports Dicks and how this will keep kids safe.

I expect more of people who are "supposed" to be insightful and aware what is actually going on. :oops::rolleyes:

Cordially remind your pastor who exactly stopped the Sutherland Springs Church shooter, and with what.

Dick's, Major Gun Retailer, Will Stop Selling Assault-Style Rifles

I did not know that they had resumed selling these firearms.

I thought after Sandy Hook they stopped?

Must have quietly resumed?

No matter - I stopped going in there after the last time.
Their store in the local mall could not do enough business to keep their doors open.
So the store in Tigard, Oregon is gone.
The only thing I ever bought at Dick's was a swimming suit and that was on sale for more than it is worth.
I think Dick's is very sensitive to public pressure, and probably should stick to selling things like basket balls and hockey sticks. It seems they care more about what soccer moms think than what people with real money think.

Clearly the name of the store applies to the management.

The only semi-auto rifle at my local Dick's for years now is the .22 cal Henry U.S. Survival AR-7 Rifle. Bought some ammo a few years back, and was treated like a felon. I don't waste my time with Dick's anymore.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top