JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
keep in mind, something the U.S. never does is publish true numbers and capabilities of it's technology
The US naval ships always have a speed rating of >XX knots or XX+ knots. It's the > and the + that keeps 'em guessing. A buddy of mine said he was on a naval vessel of some sort a few years ago (doing Coast Guard boardings) and something came up so they locked down the decks and commenced to hauling arse. Apparently things starting shaking and bucking and making loud moans and groans and the next morning they were sitting off the Strait of Hormuz. Wherever they were at the beginning would have normally been a 3+ day trip to get there, but they made it overnight when they had to.

One of the traditional responsibilities of the Son Of Heaven was to maintain the dikes and river banks. A disasterous flood generally meant that the current emperor and dynasty had lost the Mandate of Heaven and was soon to be replaced.. Or so I'm given to understand, maybe it's just logic that if the ruling dynasty wasnt doing it's job...

Last Edited:
If this election goes south, what chance do you think there could be of Chinese troops showing up on our doorsteps wearing blue helmets?

Near zero. However not zero. So close to zero that it's not even a blip on OUR concerns.

Would take a cascade of multiple other calamities to have blue hats "legitimately invited" into the US, under ANY regime.

IMHO

Since so many different types of items are made in China and aimed for the US market...
Why would China upset that "apple cart"...?

When you can :
"Occupy" a country with your trade goods that people "just can't live without"...
Make country dependent on the goods and services that you provide...
Then you have that other country "over a barrel" all without the other country really noticing it.
Andy

Very good article in June 22,2020 edition of National Review.... "China Unquarantined." We are at war with China already. Donald is just getting started.

Huh! I wonder if China is looking at a war to solve a lot of their problems.
Been thinking the same thing for almost 20 years... you want a real butthole-pucker, read a book they published written by a couple senior PLA colonels called Unrestricted Warfare that advocates terrorism, economic sabotage and germ warfare as doctrine--and it's a safe bet that since Beijing didn't Gulag them that they have some influence. This Wu Tang Clap BS would be a perfect prelude to such a campaign...

Been thinking the same thing for almost 20 years... you want a real butthole-pucker, read a book they published written by a couple senior PLA colonels called Unrestricted Warfare that advocates terrorism, economic sabotage and germ warfare as doctrine--and it's a safe bet that since Beijing didn't Gulag them that they have some influence. This Wu Tang Clap BS would be a perfect prelude to such a campaign...
I would agree. I fear this rioting crap is a prelude to bigger events.
Divide and conquer, right?

Yep - they've put a lot of effort into subs, basically their entire navy is specifically designed to be a threat to the US navy strategy which centers around carriers.
A little known fact is that every carrier group includes a fast attack submarine to shadow the carrier and protect it from other subs.

A little known fact is that every carrier group includes a fast attack submarine to shadow the carrier and protect it from other subs.

I wouldn't underestimate our enemies capabilities and I wouldn't overestimate ours.

Great combat training will dispel them, too bad that most Americans would bend a knee...:rolleyes:
Hopefully like this ;) @Andy54Hawken bend the knee to take aim and fire a volley of ammo ;) Battle_of_Raszyn_rec2006-6.jpg

Or this
hathcock.jpg
I know, not technically a kneeling but..
Shooting-Positions-Kneeling-Lead.jpg

Well, a weaponized virus renders a target nation too ill and incapable of defending itself. Except that the weapon backfired and weakened the host nation. But, with over a billion, they can lose 100 million plus or minus and still have the largest fighting force in human history.

I wouldn't underestimate our enemies capabilities and I wouldn't overestimate ours.

"Blue Force's goal was to reopen shipping lanes, neutralize Red's weapons of mass destruction, and liberate the territory conquered by Red."

Basically, a limited war where the US couldn't use all of its assets. An all-out naval war with China would have a pre-determined outcome, and they know it.

chinaships-730x430.jpg
China's Navy now outnumbers the US Navy by 300 ships to 287 ships. The US ships are still much larger and more powerful and about 100 of China's ships are coastal frigates and corvettes. The frigates and corvettes are really a stronger Coast Guard. China needs a stronger coast guard because of the many ships of Japan, India, and Russia.

The US has 105 aircraft carriers or Destroyers versus 39 for China. The US has 20 large and small aircraft carrier ships versus two for China.
China matches the US in the number of submarines at nearly 80, but about two-thirds are diesel submarines.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top