JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was a couple of years ago. I went to buy a box of 45acp and went to pay with a debit card. The lady said that they had to scan DL's for debit card purchases.

OK...that sounds a little better than what I was thinking. If it was a couple years ago... they weren't reacting to the current neurotic storm and was probably due to general debit purchase policy rather than back door gun regulating. I've had Roake's hot dogs do that to me a few miles down the highway, and I didn't even order extra onions.

Last Edited:
OK...that sounds a little better than what I was thinking. If it was a couple years ago... they weren't reacting to the current neurotic storm and was probably due to general debit purchase policy than back door gun regulating. I've had Roake's hot dogs do that to me a few miles down the highway, and I didn't even order extra onions.
I thought that it was a it odd though as nobody else recorded my DL info when I bought ammo with a debit card.

I always found Dicks to be small and unimpressive. That Dicks are flaccid about gun rights is hardly surprising. Dicks hasn't seen my money in years.

Well, now one of the pastors at my previous church is spouting off on facebook how he supports Dicks and how this will keep kids safe.

I expect more of people who are "supposed" to be insightful and aware what is actually going on. :oops::rolleyes:

Well, now one of the pastors at my previous church is spouting off on facebook how he supports Dicks and how this will keep kids safe.

I expect more of people who are "supposed" to be insightful and aware what is actually going on. :oops::rolleyes:

And Obama is making plans for a run as Secretary General of the UN. Perhaps we're seeing a rapid decline of all things as we head toward the end...:rolleyes:

And Obama is making plans for a run as Secretary General of the UN. Perhaps we're seeing a rapid decline of all things as we head toward the end...:rolleyes:
That heading toward the end thing has been a level flight towards a desitination, but man, nowadays it seems the stick is full forward and the plane is heading straight in at warp speed.

Obama running for U.N. Secretary General was foretold more than two years ago by Clyde Lewis on Ground Zero. When it was first brought up, he still had a year or so remaining on his second term, word was he'd resign as President to go after the U.N. top spot.

God help us all if he actually makes it to the to of the U.N.

Obama running for U.N. Secretary General was foretold more than two years ago by Clyde Lewis on Ground Zero. When it was first brought up, he still had a year or so remaining on his second term, word was he'd resign as President to go after the U.N. top spot.

He is a dedicated globalist - and around the world he has, at times, near god-like status among other globalists. They would probably have a collective global-gasm if they could get him in as SG of the UN.

Although I removed myself from their mailing list and told them it was because of their anti 2A stance, how can we be upset when some of our own are doing some of the same things?
I would be buying some nice metal mags from Brownells so one day my grandkids can have something to use in all my "assault riffles" or those with "tactical accessories" if it wasn't for that damn boat going down....

More reason to pull out, just like Obama's daddy shudda done. Cut the head off the snake by cutting our funding. The UN is a joke, its a circle jerk club of human rights violators. When enemies of the US get a seat on the security council, and top human rights violators make policy about human rights, its time to disband said organization.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top