JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heard that this morning. It was also stated that they will no longer carry high capacity mags. I wonder how long they will ride the bandwagon this time?

Okay. More sales for other firearms sellers.

Oh, Wifey wants to know if they're going to have a sale on the ones they currently in stock?

All of us gun owners need to communicate are displeasure with there dec. :mad: I told them
I shop there frequently but will never step foot in that store again.:oops:

Since the vast majority of "Assault Style Rifles " ( Their words not mine ) and "high capacity" magazines are sold to and owned by law abiding gun owners...I do not see how this action will stop crime...However , I can see it stopping customers from shopping there...
Andy

Their CEO penned an open letter to Congress calling for an "assault rifle "'ban, "high capacity" magazine ban, and raising the age to purchase a long gun to 21. Virtue signaling at it's finest.

They should use some honesty In their name, "Dick's Politically Correct Sporting Goods and Snowflake Supply".

Heard that this morning. It was also stated that they will no longer carry high capacity mags. I wonder how long they will ride the bandwagon this time?
I thought the Dicks already scrubbed their shelves of High Cap magazines a long time ago. I know the Gresham store did...not even 10/22 mags can be found.

Maybe they are jumping on the virtue signaling bus again to get some free advertisement.

Sounds like more business for BiMart to me.

I haven't seen anything resembling an AR there in years. I sometimes stop by to confirm they are as expensive as REI with less quality, before making a big purchase. You reap what you sow. Bimart doesn't sell ARs either but they aren't Dick's about it.

Dick's is purely for window shopping these days, once they went to requiring Is to purchase ammo, all purchasing stopped.

Dick's in Hillsboro hasn't had AR's since Sandy Hook but 30 round AR mags made a quiet comeback...

This will just give Sportsman's Warehouse more business...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top