JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That treaty is as meaningless to them as their assurances to us that they would stop stealing our technology.
They'll break that treaty the first and any other time it poses the least inconvenience to them'

Kind of like Uncle Adolf making a Non Aggression Treaty with ol Joseph, only to launch an invasion into Russia a year later and laughing the whole time!
China can suck rocks!

That treaty is as meaningless to them as their assurances to us that they would stop stealing our technology.
They'll break that treaty the first and any other time it poses the least inconvenience to them'
Exactly. The only way they sign on to something like this is if there's an ulterior motive. It either gives them access to something they didn't have before, takes some heat off of them so they can cheat easier or it's just a way to "keep your enemies closer"....

If this election goes south, what chance do you think there could be of Chinese troops showing up on our doorsteps wearing blue helmets?

If this election goes south, what chance do you think there could be of Chinese troops showing up on our doorsteps wearing blue helmets?
Slim to none, gotta get past the U.S.A.F. and the Navy first, not a simple task! China lacks a true global navy, and they don't have enough ships to launch or sustain anything, Yet!

Slim to none, gotta get past the U.S.A.F. and the Navy first, not a simple task! China lacks a true global navy, and they don't have enough ships to launch or sustain anything, Yet!

Yep - they've put a lot of effort into subs, basically their entire navy is specifically designed to be a threat to the US navy strategy which centers around carriers.

Our so called leaders aren't willing to keep our domestic trash under control, so why would they balk at an international police force arriving that is here to accomplish what they haven't been able to?

Yep - they've put a lot of effort into subs, basically their entire navy is specifically designed to be a threat to the US navy strategy which centers around carriers.
Correct, and they are counting on defeating the Destroyers and Cruisers before that can happen, again, not an easy task, and the whole time, doing all that under constant air attack from our aviation services! Right now, I would give them about a 30% chance of taking out a single carrier, then eating a metric ton of losses and calling it quits!

I think that will get the ball rolling nicely. 1595478051337.png

Correct, and they are counting on defeating the Destroyers and Cruisers before that can happen, again, not an easy task, and the whole time, doing all that under constant air attack from our aviation services! Right now, I would give them about a 30% chance of taking out a single carrier, then eating a metric ton of losses and calling it quits!

Agreed, but as vile as communism is, China isn't dumb - they've been playing the long game for decades and letting American politics slit our own throats so to speak while they copy our technology and insert spies into pertinent sectors of government and corporation.

And ZERO experience at fighting a naval war

And barring super-cavitating torpedoes, the Chinese navy will make a great reef in the South China Seas;)

If this "treaty" is ratified in our Congress, while our troops will be sitting on the sidelines, watching.

Agreed, but as vile as communism is, China isn't dumb - they've been playing the long game for decades and letting American politics slit our own throats so to speak while they copy our technology and insert spies into pertinent sectors of government and corporation.
I have a pretty good idea just how far behind the curve China is with it's Navy, and keep in mind, something the U.S. never does is publish true numbers and capabilities of it's technology, keep the enemy guessing by showing off while holding way back! F-22 Raptor as a prime example, what we see at airshows isn't even close to what that bad boy can actually do, same with the rest of our jets, and I know our DDG fleet is far more capable then China thinks it is! The trick is to convince them it's not worth the trouble, just like we did with Russia!

Yes, and they have subverting for about a hundred years now (communism)...the long game indeed!

I think bets are being made.

I have a pretty good idea just how far behind the curve China is with it's Navy, and keep in mind, something the U.S. never does is publish true numbers and capabilities of it's technology, keep the enemy guessing by showing off while holding way back! F-22 Raptor as a prime example, what we see at airshows isn't even close to what that bad boy can actually do, same with the rest of our jets, and I know our DDG fleet is far more capable then China thinks it is! The trick is to convince them it's not worth the trouble, just like we did with Russia!

Just ONE of our Ohio class Boomers has enough firepower to obliterate the ENTIRE northern hemisphere of the globe..... that's just ONE boomer, and we have 14 of them fitted with ballistic nuclear missiles and 4 fitted with nuclear cruise missiles....

:eek:

If the news stories about flooding in China are true, soon, millions will ENAD.
I wonder if it might be almost as bad as Mao's Great Leap Forward program.
Food supply wiped out due to flooding + swarms of locusts across Asia & Africa + global food supply reduced thanks to Wuhan bats = Mass starvation.
Fun times, indeed.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top