JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
featured-1-920x518.jpg

I understand that manufacturing is very much based on timing and momentum. It is just as hard to accelerate the production train as it is to slow it down. But as a consumer during this boom, I also find myself asking manufacturers the rhetorical question: Why so slow, guys? Do you not like making money? But that is the impatient part talking, I'm sure.

I understand that manufacturing is very much based on timing and momentum. It is just as hard to accelerate the production train as it is to slow it down. But as a consumer during this boom, I also find myself asking manufacturers the rhetorical question: Why so slow, guys? Do you not like making money? But that is the impatient part talking, I'm sure.

Well for me I'm a one man show, retired and working out of my garage. What started off a a nice supplemental income that made my hobby pay for itself now is a 12 hour a day 7 day a week job. That's all I'm willing to do. I'm not hiring employees, renting a shop, filling it with presses or any of that. Two reasons, one I'm retired and don't want or need a 8 to 5 job. Second Just like all the past shortages or crisis's I believe this one to not be permanent and in fact think things will be better after November 3rd.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews