JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Blue Force's goal was to reopen shipping lanes, neutralize Red's weapons of mass destruction, and liberate the territory conquered by Red."

Basically, a limited war where the US couldn't use all of its assets. An all-out naval war with China would have a pre-determined outcome, and they know it.

View attachment 727185
China's Navy now outnumbers the US Navy by 300 ships to 287 ships. The US ships are still much larger and more powerful and about 100 of China's ships are coastal frigates and corvettes. The frigates and corvettes are really a stronger Coast Guard. China needs a stronger coast guard because of the many ships of Japan, India, and Russia.

The US has 105 aircraft carriers or Destroyers versus 39 for China. The US has 20 large and small aircraft carrier ships versus two for China.
China matches the US in the number of submarines at nearly 80, but about two-thirds are diesel submarines.

I'm not saying we don't have an awesome military, I'm just saying underestimating an enemy is about the most dangerous thing a person can do, combine overestimating yourself and that's a downright deadly combination. Since the US military machine has been hampered in it's effectiveness by the US political system since WWII - I see no reason why that would change regardless of our opponent. We've been struggling with finishing a conflict with combatants in man dresses, an archaic societal structure and a menagerie of 30 years old (or more) technology for more than 10 years because our political system has hampered the military from finishing the job.

I'm not saying we don't have an awesome military, I'm just saying underestimating an enemy is about the most dangerous thing a person can do, combine overestimating yourself and that's a downright deadly combination. Since the US military machine has been hampered in it's effectiveness by the US political system since WWII - I see no reason why that would change regardless of our opponent. We've been struggling with finishing a conflict with combatants in man dresses, an archaic societal structure and a menagerie of 30 years old (or more) technology for more than 10 years because our political system has hampered the military from finishing the job.
What we need is a return to total war. The combatants opposing us are not above waging such wars.

In my opinion, the only way to do war is "Total," finish the job and leave, anything less is a waste of American lives.
But even then we pulled our punches at the end of WWII to let our "allies" claim some credit, and that set the stage for all the conflicts since.

If the news stories about flooding in China are true, soon, millions will ENAD.
I wonder if it might be almost as bad as Mao's Great Leap Forward program.
Food supply wiped out due to flooding + swarms of locusts across Asia & Africa + global food supply reduced thanks to Wuhan bats = Mass starvation.
Fun times, indeed.
Wunam Bats, are you believing that BS ?

Been thinking the same thing for almost 20 years... you want a real butthole-pucker, read a book they published written by a couple senior PLA colonels called Unrestricted Warfare that advocates terrorism, economic sabotage and germ warfare as doctrine--and it's a safe bet that since Beijing didn't Gulag them that they have some influence. This Wu Tang Clap BS would be a perfect prelude to such a campaign...
Don't bring the Wu-Tang into this. They have advocated for neck protection for too long to be a party to any sort of Chinese propagandists.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top