JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another business to not spend money at. They may already be painting thier fingernails pink by now at Dicks.

What we need to do here at Northwest, is start a rolling list of sporting goods retailers who are caving in to the liberals, so that people here will know where NOT to shop.;):cool:

Any organization that's ok with attempting to charge 27 dollars for 50 rounds of the Lord's chosen pistol caliber (.45) doesn't deserve to sell guns anyhow, let alone MSRs.

Went in to a "Richard's" with my service mole the first time they came to town. Sniffy took one smell at the front door and "marked" it. Never been back.
mole-poison.jpg

As seen on Facebook;

Want to do a quick and easy action? Call Dick's Sporting Goods at 1-877-846-9997 and thank them for their common sense approach to selling firearms. I just called and thanked them. I was told they're getting more positive then negative feedback and they are logging all the calls.

It took me less than three minutes. I'll also try to think of something to buy there.

That last part. anim_rofl2.gif

I called, politely said I disagreed and understood that the person answering the phone had nothing to do with the decision Also pointed out that I do actually purchase sporting goods and would be doing that someplace else.

As seen on Facebook;

Want to do a quick and easy action? Call Dick's Sporting Goods at 1-877-846-9997 and thank them for their common sense approach to selling firearms. I just called and thanked them. I was told they're getting more positive then negative feedback and they are logging all the calls.

It took me less than three minutes. I'll also try to think of something to buy there.

That last part. View attachment 435195

I called, politely said I disagreed and understood that the person answering the phone had nothing to do with the decision Also pointed out that I do actually purchase sporting goods and would be doing that someplace else.

BAM!!!

I wonder if Dick's does the BGC for private transfers in Oregon?

Would their heads explode if a bunch of people used them for private transfers of ARs?

It would be interesting (and possibly entertaining) to see.

elsie

Dick's...the place I stopped going with they started scanning your driver's license to buy ammo. Soon to be the next Sports Authority (out of business).
NW Armory wanted to scan my license to buy ammo. When I asked why, the lady couldn't tell me. That was the last time I went there.

Dick's base is team sports, tennis, golf etc.
What they do or don't do doesn't impact the shooting sports other than the media and how long they will milk it.

Last Edited:
NW Armory wanted to scan my license to buy ammo. When I asked why, the lady couldn't tell me. That was the last time I went there.
I am not sure that is legal. Then again Walmart appears to be selectively harassing folks on their way out like they are Costco and want to check their reciepts/bags. I just shook my head when they look my way and the guy turned to bother someone else.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top