JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll just summarize the post above... of the 15 cities below, you have to get to #9 before you find a city not led by liberals. The only other R-led city is #14.
The data strongly suggests that the Ds have a lock on mayoring the cities with the highest crime rates cities in America.
QED

View attachment 1261605

Here's another list, focusing on homicides, since that's how you decided to limit your search.
Note that a lot of the same cities that top the list for highest crime rates also top the list for murders.

I see youve decided to limit your search to just cities, even though rural areas are generally more violent

I see youve decided to limit your search to just cities, even though rural areas are generally more violent
Welp, let's go by states then, and let's use the very same image you posted above, shall we?

1200px-Intentional_Homicide_Rate_by_U.S._State.svg.png

When we look at the two lists of Top Fives, the R-led Missouri and Arkansas come in at the bottom of the "per 100K" list. In the "By the Numbers" list, the D-led California tops the list, we have Texas and Florida in the middle of the pack, followed by the D-led Illinois and Pennsylvania. So, six D-led states/DC/territories round out the list, with four R-led states. Looks like the liberals still have a lock, even when looking at larger political subdivisions.
QED

Since you brought it up, do you have a reputable source for your "even though rural areas are generally more violent" assertion? That's a new one on me...

NFL06.JPG

Last Edited:
Welp, let's go by states then, and let's use the very same image you posted above, shall we?

View attachment 1261617

When we look at the two lists of Top Fives, the R-led Missouri and Arkansas come in at the bottom of the "per 100K" list. In the "By the Numbers" list, the D-led California tops the list, we have Texas and Florida in the middle of the pack, followed by the D-led Illinois and Pennsylvania. So, six D-led states/DC/territories round out the list, with four R-led states. Looks like the liberals still have a lock, even when looking at larger political subdivisions.
QED

Since you brought it up, do you have a reputable source for your "even though rural areas are generally more violent" assertion? That's a new one on me...

View attachment 1261620
Rural areas are scawwy. All us rednecks who live in the sticks are basically ticking time bombs. Completely driven by simplistic animal instincts.

Oh wait, I might have just described Seattle and Portland residents accidentally

Rural areas are scawwy. All us rednecks who live in the sticks are basically ticking time bombs. Completely driven by simplistic animal instincts.

Oh wait, I might have just described Seattle and Portland residents accidentally
Actually, rural people are just like Seattle and Portland people, they just hide it under a veneer of civility! :rolleyes: ;)

California SB-23 The section that created the "Safe Handgun" roster exempted law enforcement from being limited to what was on the roster. They could buy (and sell) any handgun available on the market Lots of gun shops have shelves with a sign saying "Law Enforcement Only". I've seen that at SafeFire most recently. Anyway, I believe that could be considered extra rights. LEOs are exempt from many laws restricting gun availability to the masses.
A good sign that "they" are not our friends, and constitute an "occupying hostile force".... but then the inner city goblins have known this for many years. The chickens are coming home to roost.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top