JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should you buy a gun right now knowing Biden’s plans?

• No absolutely not.

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Hell Yes you should!

Votes: 134 83.8%
  • Wait and see before purchase another firearm

Votes: 18 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Guess when I get national media attention the whole country gets to hear from my ex's how big my dick is. Lol

Your life's story?

This is problematic to any gun owners because passing a gun reform bill will be easy and is likely in the future.
Depends, remains to be seen IMO. The bloodbath of 1996 that followed the last Biden gun control bill is pretty famous - a lot of nominally blue congress-critters have reasonably pro-gun constituents.

Resting the future of the republic on the narrow shoulders of democrat moderates is shall we say far from ideal but it will have to do for now I guess.

The majority is razer thin so every single democrat has to vote for these bills. Then there's the supreme court if they get too far out there.

What's the odds those saying "I'm going to take a boating trip" or "Lost mine in a boating accident" are the same type that condemn equilibrium of perceived injustice in the political sphere?

To me that's a cowards way out.
There are only two options:
  1. Fight for your rights
  2. Shut the bubblegum up
Who are you? I'm in the heavily soured group who won't bury bubblegum, claim they are lost and I'm prepared to hold my hill.

• I'm a law abiding citizen
  • There is always a legal workaround
  • The more radical the bill, the less likely it is to become a law
I'm much more worried on non-gun related policy to be completely honest

There are only two options:
And #3 ?

Stop the 'crystal balling', putting 'predictions' into past tense as though it has already happened such as 'After they come for your guns' and simply stop telling yourself (and everyone else) what IS going to happen. No one can predict the future.

Calm down, take a deep breath and deal with the issues that are 'real'.

What country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? Thomas Jefferson to William Smith, Nov. 13. 1787.

Maybe history is repeating itself. It is what it is.....TJ was a smart man and the primary architect of our great system of government. We would be wise to listen to him.

And #3 ?

Stop the 'crystal balling', putting 'predictions' into past tense as though it has already happened such as 'After they come for your guns' and simply stop telling yourself (and everyone else) what IS going to happen. No one can predict the future.

Where's my double like button, dammit?

And #3 ?

Notice I said "fight for your rights" and no specifics were noted on the list. Your rights, all of them should be fought for, this includes our children and grandchildren's financial freedom through the trillions in debt this country is in.

Real is censorship, travel restrictions, taxes etc. Are these worthy?

Buy away! This is the same situation as 92' when Clinton took office. Midterms are coming in 21 months..I'm guessing the house flips red..
Given what has already happened, can we assume that the midterms will be anything close to fair and accurate?

Maybe time to
.. reset.jpg

?

Given what has already happened, can we assume that the midterms will be anything close to fair and accurate?
I guess we will find out if vote-by-mail was a covid thing, or the new norm. It has worked out wonderfully here in the PNW. Lol.

You have either extreme optimism or some mighty strong kool aid....
:s0092:
So how many of these panic shortages have you lived through?
Do you know how long this one has been going on?
Have any memory of the last one before this one or the one before that?
History does keep repeating it's self and the sky is not yet falling. Hey for those who want to believe it's all over? Great, start digging those holes to bury those guns and such if it gives you something to do while waiting for the bar to open again

There's also a much bigger issue at play right now.

If anyone was paying attention, Creepy Uncle Joe referred to the mob antics today as "borderline sedition."

Let that sink in for a minute.
Bahahahahahah that old mummy can`t even spell sedition, what a old goof ball, after a year of antqueefa and bowel movement matter riots, now they are all over being on the side of the law

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Buy away! This is the same situation as 92' when Clinton took office. Midterms are coming in 21 months..I'm guessing the house flips red..
Nope nope and nope , I got news for you, you will never see red again the Dems have it all going their way, in a few years we will have 30 + million new Americans who will only vote for the commie overlords, let that sink in.Texas will be blue.

Last Edited:
Many people in many countries over the last 100 years or so thought when their political problems came up it couldn't get any worse. History scholars estimates run as high as 150 million people died worldwide because of that belief. Why do people believe we are so special........

I worry more about things like tax rates, the future of medical insurance, and things like that. Those are not political kryptonite and are big team blue goals. Executive actions will be a problem but hopefully the radical step of packing the court won't get past the senate and the current SCOTUS can check that.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top