JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Rhino is a nice wheel gun, fun to shoot. The snub versions are indeed ugly, but I like the space blaster look of the 4" and up. I have a 5" in .40 with moon clips and it is a cool item.

View attachment 1885540
Togusa, that you? :s0140:
Togusa.jpg

Any Glock. They aren't pretty at all. They work though.

I think those Chiappa's look pretty cool…I normally lean traditional but those are legit scifi movie pistols.

The CZ 38 has often been described as ugly, so I guess that'd be the ugliest one I have… but I for one appreciate its art-deco-era retro-futuristic aesthetic.

IMG_2864.jpeg

I once owned a Norinco 1911 that was a garage built "race gun", with off-white "stainless" parts on it and a compensator and Hogue overmold grips. And it had rust staining on the slide. Hands-down the worst gun, and ugliest gun, I've ever had. It went bang every time though.

I sold it at a loss in the mid-2000s at the Portland Gun Show for parts. I don't miss it. Lesson learned in my younger years of owning guns: don't be compulsive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top