JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should you buy a gun right now knowing Biden’s plans?

• No absolutely not.

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Hell Yes you should!

Votes: 134 83.8%
  • Wait and see before purchase another firearm

Votes: 18 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
I said it before. 2020 was the best chance for Constitution and Libertarian Parties to gain numbers and to break the two-party hegemony
But nope.
People went for the letter by the names :s0054::s0054:
Perot.

The "system" learned quickly to prevent an "anomaly" like that from ever occurring again. 3rd party entrants just create disruption.

In answer to the op : buy guns, buy ammo, get into reloading and buy all the components you can afford.
Do it now, while you can, as much as you can. Or, in the fictitious words of Mitch McDeere, "once it's gone, you're gonna feel like you've been **** by an elephant."
Perot saw Bush Sr. for the puto he was. Know many Dems who are incensed with Ralph Nader for contributing to Gore's loss.
IMO, all politicians are self serving.
Sounds like we need some good old fashioned RENT CONTROL!! :s0118:
Not really. :rolleyes:
How are those evictions going on your rentals? Bartering is good.....
:eek::D:D:D:D:D
Actually, we were hoping for opposable thumbs. :rolleyes:
;):D
Well, I gotta prehensile tail. 3 gun? No problemo....

There's also a much bigger issue at play right now.

If anyone was paying attention, Creepy Uncle Joe referred to the mob antics today as "borderline sedition."

Let that sink in for a minute.

If anyone was paying attention, Creepy Uncle Joe referred to the mob antics today as "borderline sedition."

Yup in the Harris/Biden administration there'll be no tolerance for any uprising, comply or be assigned to a re-education camp...

We're more like Venezuela than most are willing to admit...

Perot.

The "system" learned quickly to prevent an "anomaly" like that from ever occurring again. 3rd party entrants just create disruption.
Yep.
Consider this: If, back in November the Libertarians and independents (who generally vote conservative) had voted for Leoffler and Perdue instead of making a statement, this runoff never would have happened.:s0092:

And yet we got crickets from Jojo while antifa and BLM were burning cities. And the only sound from Kammy was the sound of her writing checks to bail BLM and antifa rioters out.
Go figure:rolleyes:

why would you not buy now? If you are worried about new laws restricting what you can buy then you should buy it now so you have it. If they come after guns we already own, we have a much bigger problem on our hands and the actual gun confiscation will be just a side show.

That is precisely what Trump did. Usually sedition doesn't come from the top, but I guess that is what he gets when he is about to have to pick up his clothes off of the lawn.

I voted for "no". Buy a gun of you need one, not because you are afraid of the future.

If I recall, there are more firearms than people in this country and I'd guess conservatively that half are semi automatic, let's say 49/50 of those can use detachable magazines. Then let's assume there are 10 of such magazines per firearm. That's what, 200 million "restricted" guns and 2 billion magazines? Literally too many to do anything about effectively. And looking at what happened today at the Capitol I assume once word gets out, shooting will indeed start. Heads are way, wayyyy too hot right now for something like that to go through peacefully. Confiscation will not happen but a brand new AWB most certainly might

Well to be a little selfish I'll be happy if I can just take possession of the 135 year old reproduction single shot I paid for on DEC 7th which for some reason the BGC has been delayed.

I got nothing I really want coming up save Bullets to load 45-70 for the new rifle So I guess I will hope they don't get around to banning .458" bullets right away.

I got one semi auto with a magazine thats not a pistol and the doors to hel* will be wide open before I let them take my M1 carbine.
If it was made before 1898, isn't it considered antique and therefore not subject to firearms rules? Or something?

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top