JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should you buy a gun right now knowing Biden’s plans?

• No absolutely not.

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Hell Yes you should!

Votes: 134 83.8%
  • Wait and see before purchase another firearm

Votes: 18 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
My "single issue" is following the whole of the Bill of Rights. The 2A is a major part of it, as is the 1A.
One thing I noticed from reading posts of gun owners is we're too fractured politically and don't have enough unity to defend our firearms freedoms. If we don't start thinking as one we will never be a force strong enough to be effective.
78f9b9fe9214f605ed201adad3c85868.jpg

Unfortunately... as made abundantly clear on this forum... there'll always be gun owners voting for the letter by the politicians' names :s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054:

Does that make me hyper rich? I thought I'd notice if that happened.

I'm still laughing at the original comment about the culture war, it doesn't take a incredibly intelligent person to reflect on the direction that American culture has taken in the past 10 years and seen a clear divide that has only grown. Morons believe in the culture war apparently though apparently. (Shrugs)

With Dems gaining majority, expect to see an even greater disparity.
The rich won't finance lifting the poor up, the middle class will. They'll get stuck with a welfare tax bill.

We have outsourced our jobs, but kept our corporate headquarters in America. That's where the disparity comes from.
There hasn't been a real "welfare" system in this country since the 90's when bill clinton (a democrat) gutted it. That was the killing blow to the Great Society. The last remnant of the New Deal is social security and gutting that on behalf of private equity is a bipartisan project. Do not believe for a second that someone poorer than you is the reason you're paying more taxes.

I'm still laughing at the original comment about the culture war, it doesn't take a incredibly intelligent person to reflect on the direction that American culture has taken in the past 10 years and seen a clear divide that has only grown. Morons believe in the culture war apparently though apparently. (Shrugs)
what's the culture war exactly? Gay people wanting to marry? People upset that they can't drop hard r's on camera without getting people on their case? It's a nothingburger to divide the working class.

The future is the same regardless of political leanings. Gun owners will remain deeply divided, deeply distrustful of each other, and the State apparatus will continue to destroy 2A with the help of gun owners everywhere.

Even though the ballot measures were struck down, the legislature still tried to cram it through anyway in spite of the will and clear voice of conservative base. The only reason it and other heinous bills didn't go through is because the republicans walked out and denied quorum. There are only so many close calls before luck runs out. The last couple years have been a little too close for comfort. But there will still be people within the gun community who will say "It doesn't affect my guns so it's not my problem". Nobody should be comfortable with how close it's been the last 4 years, nor should the be comfortable with the emboldened power trips and oppression of rights that are coming in the next 4 years. You can't appease a rabid dog by feeding him your hand. He's going to want your arm, too...
Its the elites trying to force restrictions, if we can mantain our case
And your point is what? That we should vote Democratic? I'm really getting tired of this shooting ourselves in the foot at every election. Only 50% of gun owners vote in Oregon. If we all voted we'd win every election. But it's falsehoods like yours that keep people who own guns from voting. "They're all crooks", "They're all the same", "Republicans can't be trusted", "Your vote doesn't count", "Republicans are anti-gun", are all excuses to stay uninvolved, because being involved means getting off your bubblegum and doing something. It's much easier to sit on the sidelines and snipe at others than it is to give a damn and act. Take it somewhere else, please.
Not at all im saying vote for people that are pro second ammendment instead of saying the republican will bail us out.

With the way big tech (thus Democrats) is attacking Parler today over people just talking, we should see the crackdown on firearms start Jan 21st. Gone will be the law against registration (like it matters since we have de facto registration anyway). The bans on everything, taxes on everything -- it's all coming.

Wednesday was Biden's Reichstag (and it's a fair comparison when see the videos of Capital Police letting people in the building) and he's going to go hard on the authoritarian restrictions on sharing of ideas and owning weapons. It's smart to some degree -- it will protect those who have been enriching themselves with the wholesale export of the American economy coupled with mass import of cheap labor so they can soak up whatever crumbs remain, because having a population that is neutered and can only communicate in approved channels with approved content, is one way to get in front a French Revolution.

Even if smart though, it's only short-term smart. Look at what happened behind the Iron Curtain -- it's all gone. If they really want to protect themselves, they'd be open to compromise and power sharing in a way that all benefit. But they aren't that level of smart.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top