JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should you buy a gun right now knowing Biden’s plans?

• No absolutely not.

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Hell Yes you should!

Votes: 134 83.8%
  • Wait and see before purchase another firearm

Votes: 18 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Its not about buying, its about them taking my guns is what's worrying me... I might have to go on a boat trip soon.

Biden has to be careful still. A 50/50 split means that - at least in gun-friendly states that have allowed Dems to serve - they no longer can hide behind a party vote knowing their party won't get their way. Dems that vote for draconian gun laws - especially in states that are seeing massive spikes in violence and a reduction in police coverage - will find themselves at risk.

The admin can still do damage, but the sky isn't falling yet.

Well to be a little selfish I'll be happy if I can just take possession of the 135 year old reproduction single shot I paid for on DEC 7th which for some reason the BGC has been delayed.

I got nothing I really want coming up save Bullets to load 45-70 for the new rifle So I guess I will hope they don't get around to banning .458" bullets right away.

I got one semi auto with a magazine thats not a pistol and the doors to hel* will be wide open before I let them take my M1 carbine.

Do what you did in 2008, if anything. The Democrats won big that year as well, remember?

I don't recall doing anything out of the ordinary. Did any of you guys do anything drastic in 2008?

Its not about buying, its about them taking my guns is what's worrying me... I might have to go on a boat trip soon.

I actually lost an AR style rifle on my boat a few years back. So, now I'm looking forward to how that may go down in the future. If they ask me where is that firearm, I'll be like "it's all yours if you wanna go dredging for it".

"Democrats CHEAT Big"

Is not just the presidency, the house and senate are now blue controlled as well.. expect a ton of BS to come our way in the next four years.. the swamp won. Obama had control but healthcare was the focus at the time.. this next round Im confident firearms will be a focus.

If you dont have that "scary" firearm you've been lusting after.. Id make a serious effort to obtain it.. not just because of future bans.. but the availability and cost will change greatly in the coming years.. even without a ban. The covid fire sale has been bad.. but this new admin with spike the panic like crazy.
Hollywood is already starting up the propaganda. There is a school shooter movie coming out, saw a clip on Youtube just yesterday.. Expect another shooting to happen and expect them to push legislation aggressively..

Last Edited:
I bought one this morning just because it looked cool and I wanted it. Should I return it and buy it back in a panic? I am so confused now.

Picked up a complete lower minus the buffer tube. Comes in less than a week. $135 shipped. Joe Bob outfitters, I think. I already had a few buffers and stocks. Anyway, don't let these idiots control you.

They had fear through the Obama years. Now they have no fear largely due to lack of action here in the PNW. Continue (for real this time) to push back. Support new media and those on your side but maybe not 100% agreeable.

They didn't win Georgia. They may have won Atlanta and another big city. Maybe. Just like Oregon. Was in Southern Oregon Tuesday. On the way back, still no sign of Biden support. I am not stopping my support of me. I plan on keeping my property.

Id point out that is 99% made up.
Proof? The assault weapons import ban was Bush Sr., abd Ronald Regan said no one needs an Ak 47 and passed the Mulford Act, and current many republican are going along with red flag laws (including the NRA) wake up from your ignorance before they take more from us.

Last Edited:
Proof? The assault weapons ban was Bush Sr., abd Ronald Regan said no one needs an Ak 47 and passed the Mulford Act, and current many republican are going along with red flag laws (including the NRA) wake up from your ignorance before they take more from us.

Lets see.. 1994 Crime Bill
Senator Joseph Robinette Biden of Delaware wrote it and submitted it.
Senator Feinstein, of California wrote the AWB portion of it.
It passed in a Clinton administration, in a D controlled House and Senate, and the Ds lost seats in 1996. :rolleyes:

Yes Reagan did sign the Mulford Act, and yes Reagan signed the FOPA law that included a D-sponsored/written amendment that prohibited post 1986 MGs from being sold/made by civilians other than LEO/Mil/FFL SOT :rolleyes:

Bush Sr I think only banned the import of semiautos and ammo from China via EO?

As for more gun laws of course we will see some tried. Gun owners have for years been voting for this so they will get what they wanted and then of course cry :s0092:
As for buying now hell no. Wife and I got our $1200 Monday. Still have the $2400 from before. When people realize the sky really is not falling the panic will stop and price will go back to normal. Then I will be shopping :D

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top