JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should you buy a gun right now knowing Biden’s plans?

• No absolutely not.

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Hell Yes you should!

Votes: 134 83.8%
  • Wait and see before purchase another firearm

Votes: 18 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Lets see.. 1994 Crime Bill
Senator Joseph Robinette Biden of Delaware wrote it and submitted it.
Senator Feinstein, of California wrote the AWB portion of it.
It passed in a Clinton administration, in a D controlled House and Senate, and the Ds lost seats in 1996. :rolleyes:

Yes Reagan did sign the Mulford Act, and yes Reagan signed the FOPA law that included a D-sponsored/written amendment that prohibited post 1986 MGs from being sold/made by civilians other than LEO/Mil/FFL SOT :rolleyes:

Bush Sr I think only banned the import of semiautos and ammo from China via EO?
Both of the main parties are not PRO SECOND AMMENDMENT. The democrats are ANTI GUN except for govenrnment and the republicans are PRO GUN for theselves. Neither has stood up for the rights of everyday Americans though they fire up the "shall not be infringed" crowd when they see fit. Until we hold politicians accountable and stop voting for them nothing will change. The one thing we can learn from the extreme left is they demand and get the change they want out of the people that run for them (this is just an observation and not an attack on ones political view) and cast them out the minute turn.

The Georgia senate election is over with both Democrats candidates winning. The Democrats have the house, the senate, and the presidency. This is problematic to any gun owners because passing a gun reform bill will be easy and is likely in the future. Based on the information available at this time I'm hesitate to buy any semi auto rifle or handguns over 10 round capacity. Am I overreacting or playing it smart? Only time will tell. Opinions should you buy a gun right now or use a wait and see approach?

Based on what they tried in Oregon before, I don't believe even a 5-round bolt action rifle or 6-round revolver would be safe. Every firearm is on the table at this point.

Buy what you want while you can. Fight firearms restrictions whenever possible. Deal with the unfolding events if and when necessary.

Both of the main parties are not pro second amendment. The democrats are anti gun except for govenrnment and the republicans are pro gun for theselves. Neither has stood up for the rights of everyday Americans though they fire up the "shall not be infringed" crowd when they see fit. Until we hold politicians accountable and stop voting for them nothing will change. The one thing we can learn from the extreme left is they demand and get the change they want out of the people that run for them (this is just an observation and not an attack on ones political view) and cast them out the minute turn.
Yup. One party is openly Antigun. The other is simply "not Antigun" (definitely not "Pro2A" ) :rolleyes: and yep, every President, every Congress has had opportunities to repeal/revoke EOs, and to repeal Fed gun control laws and to disband all of the ATF but nope that has not happened. The closest is the guy who just submitted National Reciprocity again.. but its obviously going to go nowhere again thanks to today :s0054::s0054::s0054:

Yup. One party is openly Antigun. The other is simply "not Antigun" (definitely not "Pro2A" ) :rolleyes: and yep, every President, every Congress has had opportunities to repeal/revoke EOs, and to repeal Fed gun control laws and to disband all of the ATF but nope that has not happened. The closest is the guy who just submitted National Reciprocity again.. but its obviously going to go nowhere again thanks to today :s0054::s0054::s0054:
We all are like the wife that gets beat, but stays cause he's "a nice guy" quit letting them treat us like this.

Pretty funny stuff, every gun forum the last couple years had a thread titled how low will ar's go. Shouldve couldeve, if you didn't buy then, bummer. Depending on how stupid democrats want to be, it could get interesting, or curiouser and curiouser.

Based on what they tried in Oregon before, I don't believe even a 5-round bolt action rifle or 6-round revolver would be safe. Every firearm is on the table at this point.

Buy what you want while you can. Fight firearms restrictions whenever possible. Deal with the unfolding events if and when necessary.
Oregon is a blue state but when it comes to guns it's a bit more nuance then that. A lot of hippies and hipsters that are into the outdoor scene recognize the gun as a tool for "rugged individualism" and that is useful to them. I Think this is why no private sales was passed but any ban on assault weapons or magazines have been struck down (that couples with a large conservative base in the state).

I think now is the time to concentrate on what you have and stock up parts for them to keep them running. May be prudent to become as familiar as possible with them. I haven't trained with an AR for decades, since my military time. I may be too late in getting up to speed with my combat skills.

Sounds like it's time for a game of who said it. Any guesses?

take the guns early.jpg

I said it before. 2020 was the best chance for Constitution and Libertarian Parties to gain numbers and to break the two-party hegemony
But nope.
People went for the letter by the names :s0054::s0054:
To be fair, most parties front tools and morons easily controlled. Any more proof needed than the dumpster fire we have now. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because, what had he done but be a blowhard? After that he earned it, imo. Not perfect but best we had in a while.

He did the Red Flag laws and Bump stocks. We got nothing for it. At least nothing in writing. Should have traded for no AWB or something. As it is, he gave it away for free.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews