JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So instead of an outright ban, add it to a list that is closed and allowed to dwindle as parts break until they no longer exist anymore....

So a much slower ban.

And museums have to abide by these same idiotic laws, which means our history with "banned" firearms stopped in 1986.

Idiots like this don't just steal our freedom of choice but also our history.

So instead of an outright ban, add it to a list that is closed and allowed to dwindle as parts break until they no longer exist anymore....

So a much slower ban.

And museums have to abide by these same idiotic laws, which means our history with "banned" firearms stopped in 1986.

Idiots like this don't just steal our freedom of choice but also our history.
I think he was suggesting that the scary rifles are transferred like suppressors with the draconion red tape that goes with such transfers.

I think he was suggesting that the scary rifles are transferred like suppressors with the draconion red tape that goes with such transfers.
No, I was throwing out a hypothetical compromise for a...what would people think if DH came to the table with this?

Points for compromise were: GET: suppressors removed from NFA and guaranteed 2 week processing time for NFA items. LOSE: AR's added to NFA.

Not that Hogg would ever even attempt a real compromise...

does anyone know where the video of that logger responding to hogg went? been lookin all over the youtubes for it. mysteriously, i cant find it

No, I was throwing out a hypothetical compromise for a...what would people think if DH came to the table with this?

Points for compromise were: GET: suppressors removed from NFA and guaranteed 2 week processing time for NFA items. LOSE: AR's added to NFA.

Not that Hogg would ever even attempt a real compromise...
I was responding to @WoodsPlinker who suggested Hogg was proposing that scary rifles be put on closed list like old machine guns versus sbrs, suppressors, etc which can still be made but require tax stamp red tape, etc.

Totally appropriate that he made the announcement on CNN. How about he tries adulting for a couple of decades before he decides he has the right to tell others how to live their lives.

Totally appropriate that he made the announcement on CNN. How about he tries adulting for a couple of decades before he decides he has the right to tell others how to live their lives.

He's spending WAY too much time studying the investigation photos of Michael Jackson to do that.

I'd gladly pay the $200.00 tax stamp to register an AR-15 rifle, if I could then convert it to full auto.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads