JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the source. I see some weird pixelation around the text when I zoom in on both images. It doesn't do that on my computer screen when I take a picture of it. Then again it could be a different type of screen and therefore display text differently or react differently when photographed, so... *shrug*.

Screenshot_20221212-121756_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20221212-123819_Gallery.jpg

I think threads were merged or something now the post I'm referring to is #225
Okay, got ya'. they are still the people with the money. When THEY decide that can make more money by going woke, they will. That's why the banks do it, why not the credit card companies?

I wish this G-D everything being "Woke" phase would shrivel up and die. :mad:
I your wildest dreams, yeah?

Geezuz guys! Get's pretty weird around here sometimes! :s0112:

RE : Post #268

The money shot (3:49).

BUT, But, but.......the controversy is in the computer's screenshot and the use of, ".....at this type of MERCHANT". Rrrrright...... "MERCHANT. But I am not running a business, where I sell stuff." He then went on and invited input about this incident.

So maybe.....even the Banker's response is out of context, misquoted, or a case of selectivity of written statements? Really?

As the Banker says?

"100% inaccurate."

Yeah......Rrrrrrright...... LOL.
Is THAT sort of like a politician (D) saying that they aren't coming after your guns? OMG!!! Yeah......it's ONLY the high-capacity magazines. Then, the Assult Weapons (aka: Semi-Automatic Firearms). And later, whatever will become the subject of the next push.

Yup.....it's difficult to be 100% sure about much of anything nowadays. Especially when speaking about "women". That is......IF you could define that word/term.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Your belly is a dickdo? As in, your belly sticks out more than your dickdo?

:s0140:
HA…. I'm actually still fairly svelte! All that Army training & conditioning on the front end of my life is still paying dividends in my now firmly ensconced middle-aged phase… and I don't even own a sports car nor have any intentions of dumping my faithful middle-aged wife for a trophy wife…. not even for one of them HOTTIES from Ukraine or Moldova! (BTW- I'd need two each because I know I'd break one)

;) :D:s0062:

Oops….. thread drift, sorry. :oops:

NOT SORRY!! :s0118:

And therein lies the problem with Oregon. At the national level, if the forces of evil want to delete the Second Amendment, as a Constitutional Republic they have a lot of hoops to jump through. At the state level here in Oregon it is more like a Democracy, the forces of evil just need one more vote than we can muster to make life miserable. Fortunately, the 2nd Amendment is in the Constitution, so we have a chance in the courts. For many other things, we're not so lucky.
Problem it is whether is the state or the country, if no one stops the misjustice, it doesn't matter.

Taking the last 4-6 years alone, the FBI, congress, local judges, ect. Maura Healey (?) was the Attorney General of Massachusetts a few years back, and banned the sale and purchase of AR15 overnight. Everyone knew it was illegal but no one stopped it.

Last Edited:
Problem is whether is the state or the country, if no one stops the misjustice, it doesn't matter.
There in lies the issue. It used to be true, and understanable why people still assume that the U.S. gooberment will operate within the laws of the land. Heck... every single serving member of the gooberment takes and swears an oath to do just that! However, in today's world.... the gooberment has no issue with flagrantly operating outside of the law and we as a people are ill prepared and have little means to reign them in.

Enact a illegal law.. fine. Even if it's going to get beated... eventually... at least it will work for awhile and when it looks to fail we'll just slap in another one of the same, but with just a slightly different twist to reset the clock on the court battles back to zero. Rinse and repeat!

The lawsuits can't keep pace with the rate of illegal laws being enacted.

Enact a illegal law.. fine. Even if it's going to get beated... eventually... at least it will work for awhile and when it looks to fail we'll just slap in another one of the same, but with just a slightly different twist to reset the clock on the court battles back to zero. Rinse and repeat!

It is truly an absurdity. Thomas Paine made a lot of common sense when he talked about those. Too many similarities to be comfortable.

There in lies the issue. It used to be true, and understanable why people still assume that the U.S. gooberment will operate within the laws of the land. Heck... every single serving member of the gooberment takes and swears an oath to do just that! However, in today's world.... the gooberment has no issue with flagrantly operating outside of the law and we as a people are ill prepared and have little means to reign them in.

A binary trigger can keep up…..

Visa, Mastercard, Discover pause work on code that would track gun purchases
Companies back off plan to track gun store purchases following pushback from Republican lawmakers!
1678392711289.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR