JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You'd better read this people! This is the type of back-door BS the anti 2nd people are pulling.
We all know AG L james is as anti gun as A**wipe ferguson is..
These a**hats are digging for ANYTHING to create a registry.

Dan

Several top U.S. pension funds had submitted shareholder resolutions asking payments companies to weigh in on the issue. read more​
After the ISO decision was first reported by Reuters on Friday, a number of gun-control activists and politicians called for payment companies to adopt the new codes. Several cited news accounts of how mass shooters had bought high-powered guns on credit.​
New York State Attorney General Letitia James wrote on Twitter that "credit card companies must now take the next step and flag suspicious transactions on gun and ammunition sales like they do for fraud and money laundering."​
A representative for Mastercard said that following ISO's approval, "We now turn our focus to how it will be implemented by merchants and their banks as we continue to support lawful purchases on our network while protecting the privacy and decisions of individual cardholders."​
American Express, in a statement sent by a representative, said when ISO develops a new code the company works with third-party processors and partners on implementation.​
"We are focused on ensuring that we have the right controls in place to meet our regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities, as well as prevent illegal activity on our network," the company said.​
Representatives for Visa did not respond to questions.​

Quite right. Since tracking will not and cannot prevent another Uvalde - and they frankly do not care about Uvalde - they clearly have some other intention.

The Bidens are worried about opposition to their planned single-party (D)ictatorship of the proletariat.

Bat sh** crazy dude can still buy a evil bang stick and a couple mags and a dozen boxes of bullets and do as they want. Nothing will look anything but as a normal sale. This will serve no crime prevention intent. And most CC's allow cash advances and if your a Bat sh** crazy dude you ain't gonna worry about a higher interest rate cause you won't be paying the bill from He[[ or prison.

Bottom line, don't use credit and use cash. If it needed to be put on credit then maybe could y afford it to begin with. On the other hand, sucks for all who order online and want the protections afforded by using a credit card. Might be a good time to establish some relationships with local shops who do wholesale orders on a regular business. Use cash and don't be in a hurry.

WOW.....like Santa.
Keeping track of those kids who has been naughty. And those who have been nice?

What's next?
Purchases made at the "Adult Store or Marijuana Store"?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....Yeah...."Medical Marijuana Stores" and their CC and/Banking Transactions difficulties/problems. Whatever. Ask me if I care? Nope.

Last Edited:
I could see if someone is on the police's radar but they cannot act they'd at least know of a purchase. How many mass shooters were already known about but the authorities hands were tied. They could use this information to do some good, maybe. They could use this information to do bad, probably.

Gun stores sell a lot of different stuff. Everybody knows that. So then, a sale is recorded as coming from a GUN SHOP. Yeah.....maybe it was some "gun cleaner/solvent and/or gun oil". Yeah......some convicted-felon bought GUN related objects there.

Rrrrrright.....to a LIBTARD.....
Probably, he has a GUN at home.

So then?
Will that convicted-felon soon get a knock at the door from the Popo?

If not.....
Will the LIBTARDS say......that the Police never did their job to prevent a gun crime (if, one should occur involving said person).

Consider the $$$$$$$ with the next law suit from the victim's family. Yeah.....POLITICIANS.....taking care of their buddies (the lawyers).

Hummmmm.......
So then, while the Popo are knocking on doors......
Why not "search warrant" the convicted-felon's home too? Surely the gun solvent and gun oil equates to GUNS in his household.

Nah.....I doubt that a Judge will sign off without any MORE to go on. Yeah but....the convicted-felon was pissed at the intrusion and told the Popo to F- off. Uncooperative and displaying a violent tendency too. But......it's still up to the Judge. So, is it better to be SAFE than SORRY? And, in TODAY'S WORLD......isn't it more important.......to violate FREEDOM and PRIVACY, in order to prevent a possible crime? Cough, cough...... Yeah....some of today's Judges (and Politicians) have changed.

Just like with Red Flag Laws. A Judge KNOWs.....what is suppose to be BEST for everyone (LOL, except for the decision in the BRUEN case). And so.....we all need to surrender more of our FREEDOMS and get used to their infinite wisdom/judgement calls. Rrrrrright......

Aloha, Mark

PS......Ooops.....did I forget to mention that the convicted-felon was using the products for his sewing machine's maintenance and repair?

Then again.......
What is a convicted felon even doing in a Gun Store (or even looking at a web page about guns and related products)?

Yup....there needs to be another new law to solve that problem.

Last Edited:
Don't. Use. Plastic. Period. I haven't had a credit card or credit card debt since the mid 70's. I've shredded every debit card I've been issued. I pay cash for everything I purchase. I do pay more for things because I have to source them locally, and I don't get the gratification of having my purchases land on my doorstep in a day or two. Is it worth it to keep the banks and by extension the government unaware of my purchasing habits? Double f€€kin' A right it's worth it. What I do with my money is is between myself and a seller. Nobody else needs to be aware or involved.

Bottom line, don't use credit and use cash. If it needed to be put on credit then maybe could y afford it to begin with. On the other hand, sucks for all who order online and want the protections afforded by using a credit card. Might be a good time to establish some relationships with local shops who do wholesale orders on a regular business. Use cash and don't be in a hurry.
All of the "protections" provided by credit are the same as the "protections" a debit card provides. Cash is king. You spend more with credit. Why use other people's money? If you don't have it, don't buy it.

Live below your means, invest steadily, become a millionaire in 15-18 years 😉

I could see if someone is on the police's radar but they cannot act they'd at least know of a purchase. How many mass shooters were already known about but the authorities hands were tied. They could use this information to do some good, maybe. They could use this information to do bad, probably.

Purchase?
Did you forget about Form 4473?

As for the KNOWN crazy people.
Have you ever noticed/have you forgotten?
That the POLITICANS have decided.....
That it's better to attack the rights of gun owners vs crazy people?

YEAH.....sort of like how Mayor WHEELER has taken the side of the homeless (blocking sidewalks w/the tents and trash) vs the disabled trying to get from point A to B.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
There are simply something's that aren't sold in retail stores that I will use my credit/debit card for. I'm not too concerned with this. I have NFA items, CHL, and multiple FFL transfers, so I'm already on a list/watched.

Last Edited:
All of the "protections" provided by credit are the same as the "protections" a debit card provides. Cash is king. You spend more with credit. Why use other people's money? If you don't have it, don't buy it.

Live below your means, invest steadily, become a millionaire in 15-18 years 😉
BUT, But, but.....
HISTORY tells us.....
BRANDON has moved to forgive Student Debt.
So YEAH.....next, will be my Credit Card Bills.

Naha....leave that for the next (Dem) Candidate for President. LOL.

welcome_to_the_Dem_Party.jpg

Aloha, Mark

You spend more with credit.
That's only true if you don't pay off your card in full every cycle. I've never paid a single percentage point to any card company. You can actually save money using cards with their cash back rewards.

I get it though. I was always a cash only person until later in life. I put it off as long as possible, but the cost of "not" using cards get's very difficult to ignore. When you can purchase online at prices at or below what you can locally, you're receiving an additional 2-5% in cash back on every purchase to boot, you don't have the wear and tear and fuel costs of your vehicle, and the convenience... it's a hard sell not to.

Some things still don't make sense though for anywhere that charges a surcharge for using cards while offerining a lower price for cash. Like fuel.

Using cash can also be problematic. I dunno how many times I've been places that can barely even break a $20 bill. Some places won't even let you use a 50 or a 100. Supposedly out of fear of counterfeiting, but that makes no sense if I'm buying something close to $200 and giving them two 100's vs. ten 20's. 20's can be counterfeited too.

The older I get, the more things I find that simply don't make any kind of common sense. It must be ME.🤣

Tracking guns and/or ammo transactions and possible red flagging for suspicious activity being one of them. That's just some power crazy control BS.

I wonder if doing gift cards would be a practical workaround(?) Or something similar. Something to look into, maybe.

Just saw this. So what is a "suspicious transaction"? It's easy to spend a couple thousand when buying a rifle and some ammo, so can people expect to be "flagged" and contacted by authorities when making these so-called "suspicious" purchases? Reeks of lawsuits.

Another troubling move in the effort to control our lives.

Amalgamated Bank, which made this request of ISO, is the only unionized bank. As such, we might assume that it has a political agenda that is not favorable to the interest of legitimate gun ownership.

The NRA rep said the anti-gun people would eventually like to prevent gun sales by credit cards. If we take this within the context of an economy that is moving to a cashless basis, it's easy to see where this would lead.

I'm familiar with ISO as it applies to industrial operations. In that area, I suppose standardization is a good thing. But applying ISO standards to finance, I'm not sure I like that idea. Especially when it comes under the influence of political agendas.

what is a "suspicious transaction"?
It's anything a political meddler might want it to be. Including hundreds or thousands of bogus reports intended to gum up the works.

EVERYTHING anyone buys with plastic is already tracked. The information has been used for a LONG time, what you buy. That info is valuable because it's sold to advertisers. For anyone who really thinks this is something to panic over I guess stop buying on line. Go to the store and pay cash. If one of the processing centers wants to cut off this revenue stream? Others will LOVE to take the money.

I saw this coming 10-15 years ago. They are WAY late to this party. Honestly I kinda hate to say it like this.. But GOOD, this will probably mostly serve to constrict the sales to the new leftist army who is arming up and trying to literally go to war with us and the civil liberties minded people.
I feel bad for the good caught up in this, but good folks won't get left behind I'm sure. We look after our own! :)

But yeah, burn your plastic! Send a message regardless.

And BTW theres other methods I have already mentioned here several times before, but I won't make it easy for them incase they are watching and searching up the low hanging fruit. You'll have to do a little "google fu" yourselves at this point. You can get legit phones totally anonymous, you can get a lot of things. You can make it not worth their effort.

It's like the line from fear and loathing in las Vegas: "make the bastard chase you!"

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads