JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You want low MPG? But I'm betting you would not complain ;)

29xzxc0.jpg

My wife has a '14 Forester w/CVT and it drives fine...steering is a little sensitive for my taste, but then I drive a Chevy 2500HD.

She gets just under 30 city/highway mix and driving it last week from Vancouver to Seattle got 33.

:mad:But these cars are made with love.......me I want a car made of Detroit iron...I am thinking iron ranks higher in crash safety tests vis a vis "love."

Brutus Out
Living on an island with probably the largest concentration of Sumbrarus on the planet

Yeah I am glad to see you guys like em, 24 mpg, 4wd. But in an accident size matters, Pickups are the way too go. Its a trade off, I just do not drive around much aimlessly when fuel gets up to 4 bucks a gallon.

Last guy who thought his phone was doing something for him ended up seeing his CrossOver Something bleeding bright green from the front end.

Tie a chain to a tree and I'm all good.

Hey fuel is down to 3 bucks a gallon, I am going hunting!

I had a Subaru Legacy and it was a great little car, it towed my tent trailer and hauled my guns just fine. Now I have a Jeep Commander, the dash thingy says I get about 14 MPG maybe it's lying and I'm actually getting 30 MPG? (Dreams are free, LOL).:D

I don't care about ads, rarely watch any since the invention of the DVR ;^). Cars aren't political.
I bought a 97 Legacy wagon new and it was a great car. Drove it to Mt. Hood to ski twice a week every Jan-Feb for six years and many trips to Bend over Santiam Pass. Never once had to chain up or add snow tires and never got stuck. Very stable, comfortable, quiet, and 100% reliable.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top