JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I mean in the new ad the Grandmother is telling her granddaughter (who has flowers in her hair) she met her husband under "This Tree" - and then the whole family starts hugging the tree. And the first ad (which seems to have now been pulled) the grandmother tells her "they were rope sliding naked" Whats next? Subaru showing people arriving at an anti gun rally in the latest models??

Well---the location was Woodstock---and I guarantee that all 400,000 attendees didn't turn
out to be libtards. We looked at Subaru's recently, ended up with a Rav4. Subaru does tend to slant
their advertising pretty hard to the left. Seems to work---they sell a pile of them.

I bought a 2014 Subaru Outback as my "compromise" vehicle. It's working out well in that role so far.
The ads embarrass the hell out of me though. 5ae2c2358bade34791d9663b9b96c772.jpg

5ae2c2358bade34791d9663b9b96c772.jpg

The ads may suck but they are pretty dependable cars.
I wont disagree with that - my daughters first car was a 97 Legacy - and we kept it for a couple years even after she bought something different - I drove it a bit while I kept it at my place - heck I once plowed through about 15" of snow with it. Great balance between front and rear but too low to the ground!

Umm, Japanese Volkswagen...nice. From my experience, and mine only, it's Subs that have the worst drivers. I know that's just me, but next time you're behind someone going too slow, or see an Obama sticker, it'll be on a Subaru.

Umm, Japanese Volkswagen...nice. From my experience, and mine only, it's Subs that have the worst drivers. I know that's just me, but next time you're behind someone going too slow, or see an Obama sticker, it'll be on a Subaru.

My experience is that Prius drivers are by far the worst. Then either drive too slow, or they tailgate you and go around you on double yellow lines, and they drive around with this confused expression on their faces.

My experience is that Prius drivers are by far the worst. Then either drive too slow, or they tailgate you and go around you on double yellow lines, and they drive around with this confused expression on their faces.

I just think that Priuses make way too much smug, nearly as much as a Nissan Leaf.

My wife's 2006 Outback has been an excellent car! Great in the snow! Not much ground clearance but that's why I have a Dodge 4x4 PU.
BTW, got a guitar/House of Blues sticker in back!:D

Oops, forgot! The commercials are lame!

Mine keeps trying to sneak off to Subaru heaven but it's trapped in Subaru hell at my house. Just cant bring myself to let it die

I could help ya with that. Mine has an environmentally correct garden growing in between the rails on the roof, I use the sunroof to grow my tomatoes upside down.

It works out great with a fresh snack right by the shifter.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top