JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Whuh!!!??? I wasn't planning on eating Alpo until after I retired!

Just remember, if you run out of pet food, the dog can eat basically everything you can if you eat a decent diet (just lay off the spices for 'em). Cats are obligate carnivores and, the be honest, harder to cook for if you don't let them go out and hunt their own meals. Just throwing them some chicken or fish might get them by but it's not meeting all dietary needs.

So, if this goes on awhile and your cat isn't looking too good...well, just make it Vietnamese night for dinner.

So, if this goes on awhile and your cat isn't looking too good...well, just make it Vietnamese night for dinner.
Reader board at Chinese restaurant:

COME IN FOR NEW MENU ITEMS!
AND NO, WE NO SEE YOUR CAT

Last Edited:
Saturate homemade masks with table salt:

Old women 'been throwing salt over their shoulder for ages...

I have a bad case of schadenfreude right now.
Love that word. Best... Word... Evuh...

Not to take delight in her condition, but her attitude leads me to conclude that she's an ignorant dork.

Then: "I just don't think I'm going to get the virus."

Now: "It feels like someone is sitting on my chest at all times," she said. "It's really hard to breathe. I've coughed until my throat has bled."
That's a tough education for a 21 year old individual that seems to not have any common sense.

But I worry about all the people she infected when she had the virus but didn't know it and was running around with a cavalier attitude. Makes one wonder how many similar poeple there are out there who are asymptomatic and are defiant/have no common sense. It's not fair to the others who might get it and might end up dead.

Now: "It feels like someone is sitting on my chest at all times," she said. "It's really hard to breathe. I've coughed until my throat has bled."
Sadly, after living in Tennessee it doesn't surprise me that someone like this gets coronavirus.. I am shocked at how much of a joke so many people here still think the virus is. Although, after the cases started skyrocketing here in the South, I have found people have become much more paranoid.

Seeing it is a disease that mostly affects older and immuno-compromised people, it is not surprising that younger people feel they are impervious to it and also are negligent about caring about those they infect.

Add to that the typical Southern diet , which is extremely unhealthy, I can imagine the cases even in younger people will be worse than other regions. Tennessee has some of the highest rates of heart disease, we still have smoking in bars and lots of people smoke here and there is a lot of obesity. As much as I love Southern food, no way I am indulging in all the GMO soy oil and lard fried foods that are so popular here. TN is 7th in Heart Disease and 3rd in Stroke deaths in the nation.. But, one thing I noticed after leaving the Pacific NOrthwest (and a year in Colorado) is how much more issues there is with obesity in this state. A good number of people here are overweight, even younger people.

I am truly worried how Coronavirus is going to affect people in this area.. The only good thing I can say is the population here is not as old as in states like Florida. A lot of people I was talking to about COronavirus here think it is a joke. The older lady at the DMV when I was applying for my concealed handgun license last week said she is not worried because she takes CBD :rolleyes:

That's a tough education for a 21 year old individual that seems to not have any common sense.
Old joke...

Q: Who's the smartest person in the world?

A: Any 21-year-old female...

Ba-doom, kish!

Mountain House sent an email that they had restocked as of 6 pm Thursday..
This am most all emergency prep sold out.
All the happy talk about the model being wrong and the 2 trillion give away hasn't helped calm the masses.
Of course members of this forum are well aware of this.
As with Seth Rich don't forget Frank Plummer.

As much as I don't want to underplay this epidemic, I do want to point out if we were covering the flu in the same way as the coronavirus you would be reading about stories like Kyle Baughman, a healthy 21 year old bodybuilder who died of the flu. Also, I am not denying the infection rate of this disease is much, much higher than we could imagine and it spread much more rapid than ordinary flu.

Needless to say, it may be the rapid spreading of this disease with a higher severity of the flu that makes it so bad and the death rate could be higher due to the lack of ventilators for such a fast spreading onslaught of disease. But, the disease itself may not have nearly as high of mortality rate as the media is suggesting.

The biggest problem is the fast and asymptomatic spread of the disease. It multiplies much more rapidly than the flu and is contagious for longer periods of time without symptoms. And, is worse than the flu, itself.

You can't fix stupid. Here's hoping the young woman recovers and learns a lesson.

At BARE MINIMUM Hillary killed Bill's boner.

I'd say that is a safe bet. A very safe bet.

Sherron told the Times that her brother texted her last Wednesday that he had tested positive for the new coronavirus and was on a ventilator. "I'm okay. Don't tell Mom and Dad. They'll worry," he texted.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR