JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Any information on local counties releasing inmates into the community?

I heard a rumor yesterday that Clark County was going to release 200.

I said it 150+ pages ago, and it remains the same, this thread is a trip.

Wash your hands, don't kiss your neighbors, and tune out of the news for 3 days.

The societal overreaction is worse than the disease at this point.

That's what they WANT you to think... :s0156::s0156::s0156:
That study makes China even more disturbing that a virus of this magnitude can come out of a market. Almost all the big virus is worldwide have come out of China and most of the yearly flu's. Tens of thousands of Americans die every year because of China. And the left wants to take away the A.R. 15 which kills a few hundred a year. :s0084:

I said it 150+ pages ago, and it remains the same, this thread is a trip.

Wash your hands, don't kiss your neighbors, and tune out of the news for 3 days.

Dammit.

My neighbor is hawt.

I can't believe people still think this way. This is not the flu. The flu doesn't drive tens of thousands of people into ICU beds on ventilator support over a 2 week period.

Most people will be fine, but our country isn't built to handle any nationwide pandemic with a mortality rate higher than 0.01%. If COVID-19 is 0.1% (10x higher) or 1.0% (100x higher), we're in trouble.

The problem is that something with a mortality rate much higher than the flu causes people to change behaviors. There was an article today about how a factory had to shut down because someone had COVID-19 symptoms. We don't shut factories down for someone who has the flu, but nobody wants the liability of causing a COVID-19 outbreak.

No doubt orchestrated by the Illuminati, the Reptilian Overlords of Nibiru, and the League of Women Voters, all to suppress the horrifying truth behind drink umbrellas.

:s0156:
...and don't forget Cthulhu...

That study makes China even more disturbing that a virus of this magnitude can come out of a market. Almost all the big virus is worldwide have come out of China and most of the yearly flu's. Tens of thousands of Americans die every year because of China. And the left wants to take away the A.R. 15 which kills a few hundred a year. :s0084:
Correction: ARs don't kill people. People kill people...
See last line in image below:

Assault things.jpg

An interesting article for those who think bad diseases don't exist in the real world and only can be manufactured in laboratories. If you have traveled to third world countries and see some of the nasty crap I have you would only wonder in our open border world why we haven't had even more disease outbreaks. The government does't need to manufacture diseases to wipe out the world, God (or Mother Nature, whatever you believe) does a perfectly fine job for us.

There are several even more dangerous varieties of coronavirus lingering in bats in caves around China that have only yet to be discovered. Read the story about the famous "Bat Woman" of China who journeyed into the darkest depths of these caves to research the genetics of Coronavirus diseases and was able to pinpoint many of the strains origins to these caves.

Last Edited:
So the 25,000 to 75,000 that die EVERY year from the flu just drop dead on their living room floors!!!
You're assuming 2 things which we have yet to know the answer to:

1) How many Americans will COVID-19 kill? We're at 1400 right now and doubling every 3 days. Timeline for a vaccine is 12-18 months.

2) The flu is much less lethal and doesn't "surge" patients into ICU beds like COVID-19. This increases the mortality rate of COVID-19, because inadequate ICU resources available at one point in time means more people die.

Oh yeah, here is a picture I took when I was in Uganda and was visiting this gentleman's shanty house. He was raising 100s of chickens in the bedroom next to his own, killing them and selling them as food. Of course, it would be impossible for this practice to result in any diseases, since only government manufactured diseases can possibly infect people in this world

100_2050Net.jpg 100_2051Net.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top