JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
If I saw Hillary in the Bare Minimum, it would kill mine too.
Slick Willy.png

As much as I don't want to underplay this epidemic, I do want to point out if we were covering the flu in the same way as the coronavirus you would be reading about stories like Kyle Baughman, a healthy 21 year old bodybuilder who died of the flu. Also, I am not denying the infection rate of this disease is much, much higher than we could imagine and it spread much more rapid than ordinary flu.

Needless to say, it may be the rapid spreading of this disease with a higher severity of the flu that makes it so bad and the death rate could be higher due to the lack of ventilators for such a fast spreading onslaught of disease. But, the disease itself may not have nearly as high of mortality rate as the media is suggesting.

The biggest problem is the fast and asymptomatic spread of the disease. It multiplies much more rapidly than the flu and is contagious for longer periods of time without symptoms. And, is worse than the flu, itself.
I've wondered if the sharp increase in stories about young people dying is because the virus is so prevalent (I'm sure that's most of it), or if there is another reason the media showcases this. Maybe someone in the .gov mentioned they should do this to hopefully make the younger take this seriously?

Just a thought. Probably it's the media trying to keep eyeballs glued to screens.

Last Edited:
Bill Gates warned us back in 2015. Here's his TED talk.

Bill could help us by supporting Windows 7 for a couple more years so people do not have to spend scarce dollars on Windows 10 or on a new computer. Pass it on.

Worst leadership ever IMO.

She's high on the list for sure!

I presume that is standard bleach - generic.

I have some liquid Clorox "disinfecting" bleach for laundry - says it kills Norovirus and flu virus - active ingredient is 6% Sodium Hypochlorite. Maybe they should start making more powerful stuff? I had it before this started and was disappointed that it was only 6% active ingredient, but that was the most potent I could find.

So, legit question here, why are we so dang short on Ventilators, why do we need so many now compared to the flu?

My numerical analysis was dead nuts on. Cuomo has been lying about the ventilator shortage. He may have a shortage in the future - but not now: ;)

I have some liquid Clorox "disinfecting" bleach for laundry - says it kills Norovirus and flu virus - active ingredient is 6% Sodium Hypochlorite. Maybe they should start making more powerful stuff? I had it before this started and was disappointed that it was only 6% active ingredient, but that was the most potent I could find.
That is a typical concentration for household bleach. You can cut that 10:1 with water for surface disinfection. It doesn't have to be real concentrated to be effective. A little goes a long way.

Yeah. The Canuck has a skill stack, for sure.. Talented as hell.
I watched some of his other stuff once I got to the Hand page. The "DateMatch.com" video was frick'n hilarious.

Kate blaming the feds for PPE is kind of interesting considering the amount of clean room operations in the state that have tons of resources that could be used.

I'll say it again, I'm shocked by Intels silence in all of this. They are the elephant in the room, if you ask me.

Intel probably has a lot of used polyester/tyvek/gortex cleanroom suits, but most of the masks I've seen out there are only good for containing loose hairs and boogers. :) I'll bet they buy that stuff with only a limited reserve - the just-in-time method. It must be close to an 18 wheeler's worth every day! :)

That poor kid. These stories detailing younger person deaths and hospitalizations are becoming more frequent.

I would expect all kinds of stories will become more frequent as the total number of cases grows.

From the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington in Seattle: New COVID-19 Forecasts: US Hospitals Could Be Overwhelmed in the Second Week of April by Demand for ICU Beds, and US Deaths Could Total 81,000 by July

81,000 would be about equal to a bad flu year - nothing extraordinary. Of course that number might be A LOT larger if we didn't self-isolate.

Self-isolate everybody, if we can beat this, and get that V-shaped recovery, DJT will win in a landslide, Ruth will be replaced by a judge that understands the Constitution, and CW will be averted for at least 4 more years! (I'm hoping Ruth will quit soon so she can self-isolate, giving DJT the opportunity replace her! It would be the safe and patriotic thing to do for the other judges and for 'Murica.)

...if we can beat this, and get that V-shaped recovery, DJT will win in a landslide, Ruth will be replaced by a judge that understands the Constitution, and CW will be averted for at least 4 more years! (I'm hoping Ruth will quit soon so she can self-isolate, giving DJT the opportunity replace her! It would be the safe and patriotic thing to do for the other judges and for 'Murica.)
^^^^THIS!!!^^^^ :s0155::s0155:

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top