JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did meth for 7 years & any addict should tell you that meth is a big lie. It makes you feel better than you've ever felt before. It will make you think you have everything you could ever want & all the while you'll be barefoot & broke. Everything is just coming up roses, until ya run out-- then the scramble to get more ensues & most addicts won't care who they screw over just as long as they find a way to score a little more

I cleaned myself up in 1997 & I still have my health, self respect & all my teeth but I had to dump a good friend after he finally stole from me. He called me the other day, said he had a bad dream that I blamed him for doing something bad that he didn't do & wondering if he could come & work with me again? I had zero trouble telling him that we were all done--He has been shooting meth for years and doesn't have any interest in quitting whatsoever. He's the last white guy living in his neighborhood & rents two rooms out to other human garbage like himself. Most of the other homes around him are rundown, with boarded up broken windows--dude was a good friend of mine (I thought) for well over 20 years but I know he is beyond help as he has zero wish to quit using

My son is going thru the same thing right now. He thinks he is just fine picking up cans for money. Refuses to get a job cuz he won't "work for the man". When he can't find enough cans he steals. Especially from my wife and I. Others also. Lost his job three years ago. Family of wife and 2 wonderful children 2 years ago. He is just fine with his drug addict hooker girl friend. They feed off each other. Druggies get no sympathy from me.

My son is going thru the same thing right now. He thinks he is just fine picking up cans for money. Refuses to get a job cuz he won't "work for the man". When he can't find enough cans he steals. Especially from my wife and I. Others also. Lost his job three years ago. Family of wife and 2 wonderful children 2 years ago. He is just fine with his drug addict hooker girl friend. They feed off each other. Druggies get no sympathy from me.

One thing I never had to do to stay on meth was to steal--fortunately or unfortunately my job always paid me enough to afford my drug of choice & I always stayed gainfully employed while using it. I also had zero problem dumping my once best friend, after he became enough of a junkie to begin stealing from me in order to pay for his habit.

I implore you to do the same with your greedy son-- as a junkie he really isn't like your son any longer anyway

Just echoing what others have said. Not leos job to protect, as defined by law.

Not mad at the Leos. Mad at the politicians who create and profit from the situation, and for making it hard for people to defend themselves.

In a better world. The thousands of dollars you put towards property taxes would help fund home defense tactics and firearms training and education for willing citizens.
I'm not mad at LEOs....unless they follow unconstitutional laws....then it's another story.

Drugs are rampant all across the country most end in hardships for all those involved whether you are the addict or a none useing family member.
Once the drugs takes control over their life that's all that matters to them and they will get them drugs at all cost no matter what it takes.
That is the number one reason I carry a firearm everyday/allday from when i get up in the morning until I go to bed then in is in my nightstand until morning and it is reapeated.
I don't look for trouble, but if some one thinks for one second that their drug habit ir worth more then my familys safety they are mistaken.

With drugs in the court system it is a revolving doorn they get caught, get arrested, go to court and are out on low cost bail then have all the charges bundled up and reduced to hardly any then plea bargained down with jail time served and a fine that will never be paid.
The politicians say they can't afford to house these criminals so they give them no jail time and open the door to drug rehap and public entitilments. Food, houseing, medical and counseling.

When crime takes a jump they say we need more cops, we don't need more cops.
We need more cheap prisons to house these criminals. They need to bring the cost of operating prisons down. The prisoners should be given just the basics to survive.
The penalty should be worse then the crimen not a get out of jail free card with benifits.

I'd bet any one ten to one this guy in this incedent has a criminal history who should of been sitting in a prison instead of being out in our society killing family members.
This story goes to show if this family couldn't trust a family drug addict, us non-family people can't trust them either.

And at nineteen minute response time to a 911 emergency call and a one hour wait for the entry to take place while people are being killed why have law enforcment?
Just send a public works crew to take an accessment, photograph the scene and clean it up.
I could go on & on about these drug induced crimes. But these crimes are big money makers for all of these agencys that deal with these people. Once on these heavy drugs very few people quit and become responsible people.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews