JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

This ^ belongs in "fire arms in the news" forum...? I looked in a couple other forums between posting, didn't think to look here. :oops:

Any way.... I'm not one to bag on police officers, BUT, WTH? "SHOTS FIRED". "RODENT DOWN!" Is the officer looking, at all the people looking at him? And thinking to himself he has to save face? "What-to-do, what-to-do?" "If I run, I'll look like a little girl. I know, I'll draw my firearm, bend way over, and shoot him! Yeah, that's it!" "OH CRAP, in training I was taught to shoot until the threat is stopped!"......... o_O

The cop did show good form and didn't miss. I wonder if a handful of gravel or just letting it cross the road would have helped. It was certainly acting strange.

I see quite a few possums where I live and I have run over then several times over the years as well as a few squirrels. I even hit a skunk when I lived in California years ago. The undercarriage of my car stunk for more than a week.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top