JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That cop shot the wrong vermin.....................

bloom-chuckjpg-22649f2eac39b1b8.jpg

Ray

To be fair, he did try to talk it down first. LOL

Also, at the end of the video that woman had me :s0140:

Yes I too got a kick out of the woman filming. When I saw this on the national news I did not bother to watch. The headline's made it clear they thought it was terrible just as this woman did. People who have zero clue about anything in the wild. She is the type who would get out of her car and try to pet the damn thing and get bit. Then be shocked when told she needed to get a rabies series.

That groundhog totally committed 'Suicide by Cop'. Clear cut failure of our Healthcare system for those underprivileged and under-served rodents suffering from a mental health crisis. I bet that cop wouldn't have shot it if that was an albino ferret!

WHAT A JOKE
I DOUBT IT WAS RABID
LOOKED LIKE IT WAS TRYING TO CROSS THE ROAD
TOO BAD FOR THE GROUND HOG THIS DAY
I DON'T THINK I WOULD HAVE DISCHARGED MY GUN THAT CLOSE TO TAX PAYERS

Yes I too got a kick out of the woman filming. When I saw this on the national news I did not bother to watch. The headline's made it clear they thought it was terrible just as this woman did. People who have zero clue about anything in the wild. She is the type who would get out of her car and try to pet the damn thing and get bit. Then be shocked when told she needed to get a rabies series.

Of course she would have............ She kept saying "oh, he wants to get petted" and it would have served her right for being stupid enough to try to pet a wild animal.

Ray

I guess it's possible this time of year that it had pups on the other side of the road...

Anyway, just came back to watch the video and laugh at that woman again :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads