JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The midterm elections will determine if there is a second wave of panic or not. The last one ended when Trump unexpectedly won in 2016. Big blue is still pushing bans and registration/confiscation hard and I don't see that changing as long as they are in control.
If Bidet follows the same script as '94, they would try pushing something through during summer of 2022, right before the Mid-Terms. Can't believe they would be stupid enough to try, but they ARE Democrats. When Clinton signed the last Ban into law in September of 1994, two months later the Congress became totally Red for the first time in Half a Century.

If Bidet follows the same script as '94, they would try pushing something through during summer of 2022, right before the Mid-Terms. Can't believe they would be stupid enough to try, but they ARE Democrats. When Clinton signed the last Ban into law in September of 1994, two months later the Congress became totally Red for the first time in Half a Century.
Biden is a lame duck already and he knows it. Looking for a red tide due to overreach and disappointing results in 2022 and the winner in 2024 won't be Biden as I don't think he will be able to run. I think the Dems will run a Cankles and Cackles ticket.

I still believe the demand is there but the money is running out. Another $1,200 stimulus check and folks can buy some more. :D
Stagflation. Prices are too high and demand is dropping.

Another thing is supply. Other than Sig and maybe a couple of mfg's, most companies are doing a poor job at keeping product on the shelves.

Last Edited:
Stagflation. Prices are too high and demand is dropping.

Another thing is supply. Other than Sig and maybe a couple of mfg's, most companies are doing a poor job at keeping product on the shelves.
This devaluing of one of my fav guns didn't last long

Cause they ran out-- seems like there is plenty of demand for well-priced inventory

Biden is a lame duck already and he knows it. Looking for a red tide due to overreach and disappointing results in 2022 and the winner in 2024 won't be Biden as I don't think he will be able to run. I think the Dems will run a Cankles and Cackles ticket.
You overestimate president house plant's cognitive awareness.

Anyone think we'll have the Black Friday sales on ammo and guns like a few years ago? The Remington Black Packs for $39.99 with a $10 rebate at Bi-Mart were pretty sweet.
Of course they will and people will ignore it, just like they always do when the shelves are full. This was far from the first panic shortage and will not be the last. Most will seemingly never learn though. :s0092:
Just before this last one hit Midway was having sales on Primers where if you bought enough they would eat the Haz-Mat fee. No one wanted them, until they were gone of course.
Another poster mentioned one store that had stacks of some kind of name brand bulk packs of .22. One day he went in and they were gone. Store clerk said they sent what they had left back as there was no interest in them. It will happen again.

Well, it might be time to ask Joe Blow's administration to cook up a gun industry stimulus plan.

Oh, wait. He already did that.

The midterm elections will determine if there is a second wave of panic or not. The last one ended when Trump unexpectedly won in 2016. Big blue is still pushing bans and registration/confiscation hard and I don't see that changing as long as they are in control.
Second wave? Maybe you need to take shoes off to help you count. :s0092:

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

I think I just threw up in my mouth.
Cankles is not going to be able to stand upright for 30 seconds by then, and Cackles would kill the ticket just by showing up since they won't be able to cheat nearly as much.

im sorry but 50 cents a round for green tip might sound good during a fake bubblegum virus scare but people weren't getting 50c per round for m855 before. You could barely give that stuff away before the scamdemic.

stuff is not going back to normal when 5.56 is still 50+ Cents a round.

im sorry but 50 cents a round for green tip might sound good during a fake bubblegum virus scare but people weren't getting 50c per round for m855 before. You could barely give that stuff away before the scamdemic.

stuff is not going back to normal when 5.56 is still 50+ Cents a round.
M855 went over 50 cents during the Obama scare and dropped back to 40, maybe 35 afterward. I don't think I've seen it for less than 30 since before 2008.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top