JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, the demand for new firearms is not declining. Over 39 million new purchases in 2020; and 22 million from Jan 1 - June 30 in 2021. Law abiding citizens continue to buy, in part to protect themselves from the emboldened criminals who have guns. Ammo production may be catching up to demand, at least we see some overall drop in 9mm prices.

Let me know when I can buy M855 from Bimart with a Federal rebate for $110 for the 420 pack in the ammo can. That is $.26 a round. I never bought for more than $.30 a round.

I don't think that we will ever see it that low. I think that $.35 will be the standard price when things shake out.

I went overboard a bit and bought some at 45 cents and was mad at myself months ago. I don't think I needed that much but I'd say that would be bargin now and could probably unload if I wanted to.

I went overboard a bit and bought some at 45 cents and was mad at myself months ago. I don't think I needed that much but I'd say that would be bargin now and could probably unload if I wanted to.
It was over a buck like everything else for a while. I was tempted to sell some, but what would I have made, a few hundred bucks? Not worth it.

I'll fess up that during one of the Obama era panics I paid as much as 70 cents a round for M-855 and a bit less than XM193. I had just built my first AR-15's and was starting from scratch. Without that ammo my new rifles were cool looking clubs. I just bought a few of the smaller bulk boxes every pay period kind of like dollar cost averaging when you buy stocks. I had no idea at the time how long the situation would last or even if it would be over. Looking back no regrets and would do the same again under the same circumstances.

Same situation happened when we all thought Hillary would win and were certain all kinds of gun grabbing would happen. I stayed pat because I was at least OK. When Trump won and the bottom fell out I went long realizing it wouldn't last forever. Short of an all out breakdown of civilization I have more than a lifetime supply, but justify the quantity as something to leave for future generations that may not be able to obtain ammo, guns, or shooting supplies in the future.

The latest thing I've focused on are replacement parts, tools, cleaning and lubrication supplies. Basically zigging while others zag. Looking at upgrading some optics sue to some amazing advancements that have created some impressive values like Arken and Primary Arms.

This could really turn around handgun sales
4TH Circuit Court determines handgun ban is unConstitutional-- 18-20 year olds are of age to buy handguns

Last Edited:
4TH Circuit Court determines handgun ban is unConstitutional-- 18-21 year olds are of age to buy handguns

Well worded too.
The article said:
"Our nation's most cherished constitutional rights vest no later than 18," Judge Julius N. Richardson wrote for the court, with Judge G. Steven Agee concurring. "And the Second Amendment's right to keep and bear arms is no different."

4TH Circuit Court determines handgun ban is unConstitutional-- 18-21 year olds are of age to buy handguns

If you are old enough to carry one in the defense of this country you are old enough to own one.

Looks kinda like this deal

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top