JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is a $1 a round 'tell tail' of dropping demand?

I mean what was it before this?
The 10 PMags are worth about $120. That makes the 200 rounds of green tips $80 or .40/cpr. That's pre-panic pricing roughly.

Ammo and AR firearms kits have not only came back but dropped in price. I think everyone slapped a bunch on their credit cards and stocked up during the covid panic.

It's nice to see; I'll be glad when the store shelves are stocked with ammo again. As to prices, I wonder if we've reached parity in retail store prices vs. flipper prices. When BiMart gets ammo on the shelves, the prices have been creeping up very steadily.

I knew this was headed this way. A sign for me was helping a friend sell some ammo. He had an extra 500 rounds of 9mm he wanted to let go, and doesn't do internet, so I put it on here for him. We ended up at $24 per box for name brand 9mm fmj, and I lost track of the people who said "I'll take it!" only to ghost me and never follow through. I'd never had that issue before here, but they were all people with very low post count. He finally sold it to an acquaintance for a very good price, so it's gone now. He said he'd rather give it to someone he knows, than deal with flakes and low-ballers.

On the other hand, the fact that it didn't sell, at a price that six months ago would have had people breaking down the door, is a good sign. If prices return eventually to some type of normalcy before another panic, it's a good time to stock up, because we all know that another panic will happen. It's just a matter of time.

On the other hand, the fact that it didn't sell, at a price that six months ago would have had people breaking down the door, is a good sign.
And chances are some of that ammo that sold at those prices 6 months ago is still in the boxes on a shelf somewhere at the new owners house - and depreciating rapidly......

I'm seeing pallet quantities of imported primers like Ginex for around $100.00/1000. 80,000 primers on a pallet. That's too rich for my blood and I don't have that kind of scratch anyway. But maybe things are getting better.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top