JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never presume to know the full truth when these types of stories first break. One thing is clear--this episode will be used, in a broad brush manner, against the 2nd Amendment and its supporters.

:confused: When was Jesse Smollet hired by Gretchen Witmer's media consultants to be her Grand Poohbah of Security?....
...This bears all the hallmarks of his "social-justice" genius.

Y'know... spreading "manure" to pass off his artificial "plants", as real.:eek:
'

Last Edited:
I wouldn't take this report at face value.

After the charges were revealed, Whitmer slammed President Donald Trump for failing to condemn in strong enough terms hate groups, such as the far-right Proud Boys, whom he told to "stand back and stand by" during the debate last week.

Except that he disavowed them 6 times in that debate. And at least 20 times before that:

Minor detail though I suppose. :rolleyes:

Also these knuckleheads were plotting this thing for months. The debate couldn't have had anything to do with it.

Also the Proud Boys aren't racist. Here is their leader Enrique Tarrio:
5lzHPUMJ.jpg
Not your typical white supremacist. :rolleyes:

Here his is on Sky News:

Last Edited:
From The Detroit News article:
Those present included an FBI confidential source who recorded the meetings. The source has been paid $8,600 ...
"At the time, the FBI interviewed a member of the militia group who was concerned about the group's plans to target and kill police officers, and that person agreed to become a (confidential source)," the agent wrote
You can read the criminal complaint here on documentcloud.org.

So it looks like the alleged intended kidnappers were not "far-right extremists" after all.
It seems like every time some politician sounds off before we have the facts they turn out to be comically wrong. :rolleyes:
But sadly, nobody ever hears the correction except the astute (such as us), and the Mindless Masses go on believing the very first thing they heard... :(

Seeing how 80% of militia members are government informants, I can imagine that the plan was initiated by one of them and then conveniently revealed before anything happened. Just smells like another deep-state engineered propaganda tool.

So it looks like the alleged intended kidnappers were not "far-right extremists" after all ... It seems like every time some politician sounds off before we have the facts they turn out to be comically wrong. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the info. Victoria Taft, author of the PJ Media piece linked, mentions the Proud Boys several times. It's too bad she didn't also mention that the Proud Boys are not a "White supremacist" organization. That's another lie the media uses to manipulate gullible people.

Thanks for the info. Victoria Taft, author of the PJ Media piece linked, mentions the Proud Boys several times. It's too bad she didn't also mention that the Proud Boys are not a "White supremacist" organization. That's another lie the media uses to manipulate gullible people.
That is a terrific article in the second link. Thanks! Now I have a new site to explore.

EDIT: The article includes a link to the Proud Boys' list of core values. After reading it I think I may have to join them.

Last Edited:
With no notice? That kinda sucks. Maybe it was a blatent infraction of the rules? Still, a pm to you explaining what you did wrong doesn't seem like too much effort, 30 seconds of a mods time... Something to keep in mind next time.

With no notice? That kinda sucks. Maybe it was a blatent infraction of the rules? Still, a pm to you explaining what you did wrong doesn't seem like too much effort, 30 seconds of a mods time... Something to keep in mind next time.
No communication of any sort. You'd think someone would have the stones to at least explain why, but no.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top