JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Everything is intertwined. If you are in favor of keeping your rights in Seattle, you must be against criminal violence in any form, regardless of locale. The shootings in Florida and elsewhere markedly put your rights in Seattle at risk!!

Agree 100% Florida did it not the countless years of gun violence in the in places like LA and Chicago. My point is it didn't matter until certain locations experienced what others have had to endure their entire lives

Wall doesn't help when you move underground...have you not seen the mile long tunnels with lighting and ac?

lame ideology
there is no point in trying to stop it.....dont want to make an effort....tunnels and electricity! ...thats a really convenient excuse, especially given no has been REALLY TRYING TO STOP IT with DEA having hands tied due to the last 8 year administration.....
the obama administration looked the other way with south american produced & Hezbollah funded & smuggled cocaine into our country so the iranian DEAL wouldnt get interupted.....all the while terrorist are being funded & Americans were being addicted and killed over this ignorance !!!!!!!!

with the last administartion being aware and looking the other way is that not collusion with the Hezbollah TERRORIST drug enterprise

Last Edited:
Again I am from San Diego California, you know the city that boarders tiajuana Mexico. Cartels have billions, nobody is smuggling above ground. Why would you risk that when you can go undetected. But I'm sure you know it all. Tell me exactly how you can fix this. Close one build another.

Nobody is smuggling above ground according to you and yet you can turn on the 'border wars' tv show and regularly see drugs being muled across the border on tv.

Tunnels into this country are a serious problem, but you are acting like their isn't seriously capable technology available to defeat these things. Their is seismic wave producing technology that can detect tunnels underground, then their is other science that can be used to collapse the tunnel. It's a constant battle, sure, but it is hardly as helpless of a situation as you seem to try and paint it to be.

Like I said, Israelis deal with tunnels on a regular basis, it's hardly impossible.

Sorry I need to clarify your own post, you just mentioned white collar crime, which again is not the point of this thread, it just highlighted that your backdoor commentary was irrelevant.

Oh my lord, do you have a reading comprehension problem?

I responded to another members post that referenced white collar crime, I wrote in full sentences to address what the other member had brought up and responded with my own input after addressing what they had brought up. In that very post I even commented how white collar crime was completely irrelevent.

You have successfully convinced me that conversing with you further is a waste of my time.

I was involved with a major tunneling operation years ago in Arizona. I actually bought the equipment that was used in building the tunnel. Give us the Wall and alarms to alert tunneling activity will be a very simple thing to install.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR