JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mob boss wannabe schumer makes a threatening azz of himself - why isn't he being investigated?

If an average citizen were to do what schumer did he'd be in the clink right now, no waiting.

Mob boss wannabe schumer makes a threatening azz of himself - why isn't he being investigated?

If an average citizen were to do what schumer did he'd be in the clink right now, no waiting.

Crazy Judge Nappy has put forth an opinion that there is a federal law that protects congressman for political speech. IDK.

Maxine Waters and others, same thing. They never get in trouble for promoting violence.

So much for it being "self evident" that all men are created equal now adays. The aristocracy gets away with whatever they want and the law turns a blind eye because they are apparently....divine kings with no earthly authority?

"I want to tell you Gorsuch, I want to tell you Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price! You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Would I call that a "threat?"

NO (it's lacking in specifics, IMHO). But then.....I don't identify as a PC Republican or PC Democrat, just a voting gun owner.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
"I want to tell you Gorsuch, I want to tell you Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price! You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

NO (it's lacking in specifics, IMHO). But then.....I don't identify as a PC Republican or PC Democrat, just a voting gun owner.

Aloha, Mark

Is it an actual threat of violence?.....no.
Could it be construed as a veiled threat?......yes.
If a Republican member of congress had made the same statement (insert liberal judges names) would the media and the left be outraged and call for prosecution?.....HELL YES!

For me, it's the hypocrisy on all sides that I can't stand.

Just my $.02

Aloha, Mark
Is it an actual threat of violence?.....no.
Could it be construed as a veiled threat?......yes.
If a Republican member of congress had made the same statement (insert liberal judges names) would the media and the left be outraged and call for prosecution?.....HELL YES!

For me, it's the hypocrisy on all sides that I can't stand.

Just my $.02

I agree with a veiled or "non-specific" threat. Same as when "they" told the SCOTUS that they were ill and if they didn't wise up, they would be subject to restructuring/reorganization.

IMO it's at the least intimidation. And consistent with a current trend of the Legislative Branch grabbing power and wanting to run EVERYTHING the way "they" want it run (like Kate Brown and OR legislature). It would appear "they" have a phone and a pen... or at least a microphone!!

This is an attempt to destroy the balance of powers enshrined in the U.S. Constitution... no biggie... it's a "living" document. :eek:o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If it walks like a duck, etc...it's a duck!

Is it a Wigeon or a Green Winged Teal?

Don't know, but's it's darn sure a duck!!

Hey, a Teal is a nice duck!! Very sleek and pretty. Fast flyers.

He is a Coot!!! The most I'd give him is Merganser, which is a bottom feeder duck. :cool:

"I want to tell you GINSBURG, I want to tell you SOTOMAYOR: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price! You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Try shouting that outside the Supreme Court as they're hearing the next 2A case... see how that goes.

"I want to tell you GINSBURG, I want to tell you SOTOMAYOR: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price! You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Try shouting that outside the Supreme Court as they're hearing the next 2A case... see how that goes.
Wait, RBG is still alive? I thought they had her stuffed and wired like a robot to automatically vote D when switched on.

Is it a Wigeon or a Green Winged Teal?
more like 'blue footed boobies'.......
101353948-the-blue-footed-boobies-courtship-dance-.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR