JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The amount this displeases me I will not begin to share.

It sounds like the amount of potential violent crime this actually prevents is incalculable. It sounds like if the intent was to reduce violent crime by punishing people who have yet to commit actual crimes than a major impact on crime could be made by reducing the number of births coming out of welfare housing.

The amount this displeases me I will not begin to share.

It sounds like the amount of potential violent crime this actually prevents is incalculable. It sounds like if the intent was to reduce violent crime by punishing people who have yet to commit actual crimes than a major impact on crime could be made by reducing the number of births coming out of welfare housing.

Welfare housing = future criminals?

Confiscation in Seattle, Washington. The neighbor said he was a little odd and didn't feel comfortable with him owning guns, so by all means have the state take them all.

Did you watch the video? He was drunk, shooting a .22 pistol at crows in his backyard. Whether he aimed up or down doesn't matter. Do you see how close other homes are in that part of the city? Oh, and that he's IN city limits? It wasn't ANYTHING like you're saying. They weren't taken away because he was a "little odd." That's being disingenuous. He would have had a chance to clear it up if he showed up to court, which he never did!

This is fake news, and I have nothing further to add.

Did you watch the video? He was drunk, shooting a .22 pistol at crows in his backyard. Whether he aimed up or down doesn't matter. Do you see how close other homes are in that part of the city? Oh, and that he's IN city limits? It wasn't ANYTHING like you're saying. They weren't taken away because he was a "little odd." That's being disingenuous. He would have had a chance to clear it up if he showed up to court, which he never did

Well said, just finished watching myself. Pays to scrutinize even in your own tanks. False info everywhere.

Welfare housing = future criminals?

Look at the majority of all violent crime in the US and it is committed primarily by those in poverty and on the less educated side. People in poverty are predominantly on welfare and predominantly less educated because additional education generally leads to additional marketable skills leading to being able to rise out of poverty. Pursuit of higher education is often more effort than those who engage in violent crime generally put forth. Qualifying for welfare depends on income compared to dependents, so the more kids you have while in poverty the more likely you will qualify for welfare and the more likely those kids will be raised in a substandard manner with less parental supervision, often with 1 parent in their lives, less guidance, and in all ways generally disadvantaged and predisposed into continuing the cycle of poverty they were born into. Poverty generally = crime. Those who have more than enough generally don't engage in activity that cause them to lose what they have compared to those who don't have a lot.

Or did you think that it was middle class folks who work 40+ hours a week supporting their families in addition to welfare recipients who are responsible for the majority of violent crime in this country?

Did you watch the video? He was drunk, shooting a .22 pistol at crows in his backyard. Whether he aimed up or down doesn't matter. Do you see how close other homes are in that part of the city? Oh, and that he's IN city limits? It wasn't ANYTHING like you're saying. They weren't taken away because he was a "little odd." That's being disingenuous. He would have had a chance to clear it up if he showed up to court, which he never did!

Was he actually charged with a crime? Because from the video it sounds like he was never actually charged with a crime. If he was in fact shooting at birds with a .22 in his backyard within city limits, that most definitely is a crime and he would be charged with it. Was he?

Look at the majority of all violent crime in the US and it is committed primarily by those in poverty and on the less educated side. People in poverty are predominantly on welfare and predominantly less educated because additional education generally leads to additional marketable skills leading to being able to rise out of poverty. Pursuit of higher education is often more effort than those who engage in violent crime generally put forth. Qualifying for welfare depends on income compared to dependents, so the more kids you have while in poverty the more likely you will qualify for welfare and the more likely those kids will be raised in a substandard manner with less parental supervision, often with 1 parent in their lives, less guidance, and in all ways generally disadvantaged and predisposed into continuing the cycle of poverty they were born into. Poverty generally = crime. Those who have more than enough generally don't engage in activity that cause them to lose what they have compared to those who don't have a lot.

Or did you think that it was middle class folks who work 40+ hours a week supporting their families in addition to welfare recipients who are responsible for the majority of violent crime in this country?
Source?

Of the vast amount I could provide, a simple google search 'poverty = crime' provided this n that very clearly explains it.

26 Poverty and Crime Statistics

There's a of information readily availablel in this world if you put forth a tiny bit of effort to acquire it.

Hah,9 ok, first line of this source is how we have a major black crime problem in America. I think I'll pass on the racist source material.

Hah,9 ok, first line of this source is how we have a major black crime problem in America. I think I'll pass on the racist source material.

You are either misquoting the material purposely, or didn't bother to read much of any of it. It referenced the predominant black on black violent crime which is fueled by gangs. It then goes into the explanation that it is far more than just black on black violent crime but poor on poor violent crime. This isn't even a debate, it's a just apparently facts that you don't appreciate hearing.

Was he actually charged with a crime? Because from the video it sounds like he was never actually charged with a crime. If he was in fact shooting at birds with a .22 in his backyard within city limits, that most definitely is a crime and he would be charged with it. Was he?

That's a ridiculous question since I don't have access to his records. Court cases can take weeks or months to go to trial, so if a charge is PENDING, it makes sense that they exercised their law. Out of 5,000 reports, they've followed through with 30. That shows that Seattle PD is doing their best to rule out misunderstandings.

You are either misquoting the material purposely, or didn't bother to read much of any of it. It referenced the predominant black on black violent crime which is fueled by gangs. It then goes into the explanation that it is far more than just black on black violent crime but poor on poor violent crime. This isn't even a debate, it's a just apparently facts that you don't appreciate hearing.

We already discussed how facts are used for propaganda and this is a prime example. I didn't misquote anything it's literally the first line. And the website isn't a reliable source. None of the info is cited to their sources from which I can further research. It's an article on a crappy website that focuses on black crime. Makes it seem like you tried really hard not to say the word black crime in your previous comments. No I won't take this source seriously.

"Here's a harsh reality: in the United States, the problem is black on black crime. It's not Latino on Latino crime. It's not even black on white or white on black crime. We've focused on racial statistics, but the truth that comes from the data provided by the Bureau of Justice Statistics is that the United States is dealing with a poor on poor wave of crime."

This is the opening paragraph. This is not how you start an accurate unbiased source material for crime statistics in any reputable area of statistics and academics.

That's a ridiculous question since I don't have access to his records. Court cases can take weeks or months to go to trial, so if a charge is PENDING, it makes sense that they exercised their law. Out of 5,000 reports, they've followed through with 30. That shows that Seattle PD is doing their best to rule out misunderstandings.

It's not a ridiculous question, if he hasn't been found guilty of a crime, than he is being stripped of his constitutional rights without provocation. Discharging a firearm in city limits when no one is injured (when not at a range) is a gross misdemeanor, punishable by up to a year in jail. If he did that, and there is evidence that he did that, then it would appear this gun hating city would make quick work out of him and he would be in jail already. In the mean time it sounds like they have removed his firearms because they could and I don't blame him for not showing up to the hearing because the judge had her mind made up regardless since the case involved firearms, it was just a matter of going through the required process of providing a hearing.

We already discussed how facts are used for propaganda and this is a prime example. I didn't misquote anything it's literally the first line. And the website isn't a reliable source. None of the info is cited to their sources from which I can further research. It's an article on a crappy website that focuses on black crime. Makes it seem like you tried really hard not to say the word black crime in your previous comments. No I won't take this source seriously.

So is it a bunch of white people shooting white people that make Chicago one of the deadliest cities in the country with respect to homicide?

Like I said, lots of information out there to get very easily, but willfully remaining ignorant is a person's choice.

Last Edited:
It's not a ridiculous question, if he hasn't been found guilty of a crime, if he

So is it a bunch of white people shooting white people that make Chicago one of the deadliest cities in the country with respect to homicide?

Like I said, lots of information out there to get very easily, but willfully remaining ignorant is a person's choice.

If there was such easy info, I'm surprised you chose one of the most irrefutable and unsourced materials for your argument.

"Here's a harsh reality: in the United States, the problem is black on black crime. It's not Latino on Latino crime. It's not even black on white or white on black crime. We've focused on racial statistics, but the truth that comes from the data provided by the Bureau of Justice Statistics is that the United States is dealing with a poor on poor wave of crime."

This is the opening paragraph. This is not how you start an accurate unbiased source material for crime statistics in any reputable area of statistics and academics.

I really can't fathom the dumb taking place here. That paragraph is talking about how poverty is the leading cause of violent crime and you know who are in poverty more than any other race by the average. Black People. It's literally saying that it's not that being black predisposes you to violent crime because of being black, but that's being poor does and a large percentage of black people are.

Last Edited:
Your lack of misunderstanding of the material and ignoring what is actually said while cherry picking an inflammatory sentence does not make the source not credible.

You're right, what makes it not credible is it's lack of citing where it gets It's information from. How I interpret the subjective first paragraph is on me. And I'm ok with that.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads