JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've said before I theorize these Urban Carry holsters could be improved by affixing a RCS VanGuard 2 or Dale Fricke Zach to help with stability and solve the "auto-eject" issue.

basic tuckable IWB and pancake OWB holsters most companies have down but these more specific/specialized (deep concealment) holster companies I swear do not have any experience carrying or even using their own damn products....

I think "Smartcarry" might be the exception to that rule.
"might"?
I agree anyway though, this one looks well thought out and their reviews are better than "thunderwear". its tempting...
I think my opinion is overall negative only because I'm a bit jaded from buying a few of these type of gadgets over the years that look promising and end up failing on so many levels. You know the one thats like "OMG thats the one to solve all the problems...." only to spend 50-100 bucks later and eventually toss it in the box with the $20 uncle mikes...

The word concealed means secret & kept hidden. Sorry, nobody in the world at work knows I have a Glock 19 in a Remora holster. No place of employment will have me disarmed.
Not even at a special snowflake factory?
I wouldn't say snotnose stuff like that on like 4chan etc. or all yer particulars'd be outed in four seconds flat. you actually just dared/asked for it

The word concealed means secret & kept hidden. Sorry, nobody in the world at work knows I have a Glock 19 in a Remora holster. No place of employment will have me disarmed.
First thing to consider is why you have the job you do. Is it to pay bills for you and the wife ?
Or is it to feed kids? To have money to protect your kids?
Your personal safety is paramount.Without it you can not defend your children
Then think of the job,cause there are more out there if you are smart enough.
Personally if I had kids and there was a chance of getting assaulted at work,I would have a serious talk with the owner or find another job. Unless you are a cop or military,I don't see why a guy would want to keep a job where defending myself with a gun is necessary.
Unless the pay is above the 40 per range

I don't care if an employer has a "no weapon policy". If it is technically legal for me to CC I will do it despite the policy. Why? Because you never know if one of your coworkers will shoot the place up. Because you never know if some nutcase off the street comes in and shoots the place up. I will never walk out of the house and go to a job without my handgun concealed upon my person.

Not even at a special snowflake factory?
I wouldn't say snotnose stuff like that on like 4chan etc. or all yer particulars'd be outed in four seconds flat. you actually just dared/asked for it

I don't work where there is a no firearm policy. But if I did work at a "special snowflake factory" aka public schools, you bet I sure would carry!

I always struggled with this, because I believe in liberty, and that includes the ability of every employer to make any condition for hiring that he pleases, including firearm restrictions. But I don't want to die due to some dumb-bubblegum policy either. I decided to ignore the restriction, and simply recognize that if I were caught, I might be fired, and I was OK with that. I never got caught.

I always struggled with this, because I believe in liberty, and that includes the ability of every employer to make any condition for hiring that he pleases, including firearm restrictions. But I don't want to die due to some dumb-bubblegum policy either. I decided to ignore the restriction, and simply recognize that if I were caught, I might be fired, and I was OK with that. I never got caught.
its certainly a moral delimma with no easy answer. So while you as an honest man attempting to respect the liberties of everyone, you can be certain that the majority of those that write these kind of policies are doing so with no interest at all in respecting your liberties....

Where I work we have to deal with a fair amount of theft, and that can mean physical altercations at times. Also I run into having to reach up high for things and bend down a lot.

With all that said I need recommendations for a holster with superb retention and maybe some suggestions of attire that keeps the cow hidden during unusual positions.

Thanks in advance
get a different hobby or just lock the barn door...

you can be certain that the majority of those that write these kind of policies are doing so with no interest at all in respecting your liberties....

I see your point; but I try not to let my own personal standards be based on what a lowlife thinks is reasonable. ;-)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top