Conceal carry belt suggestions?

Discussion in 'Defensive Carry & Self Defense' started by Ryanheath27, Jul 12, 2017.

1. F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX
    West of Portland from England
    Bullet goes where now? Staff Member Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

That's not how the internet works, but it can be how your local browser works. The problem with the link is that it ended .com wherein the website is not a .dom, but a .net

2. oneshot223

oneshot223
    Nothwest Florida

I'm old, that being said, have a leather belt that I have used now for more then 20 years it was a hi-end given to me by a very good shooting buddy, when I ended up at a match with out a belt for my holster. It is still in good condition, I wear it all the time as I carry all the time, so I want some thing good, as I have been in a shooting, and learned to have good gear. I also have a good nylon belt for some things that I do. just my 5 cents jj

Camelfilter likes this.
  3. Escaped from CA

Escaped from CA
    Wilsonville, OR

Wilderness Instructor belt has worked well for me.

Norwestr55 and 2xAGM114 like this.
  4. Raidingtime

Raidingtime
    Washington county
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

5. 2xAGM114

2xAGM114
    WA

Another nylon belt guy here.

I've purchased two Bison belts at REI, the second one was the Last Chance. While I agree they are great for casual wear, I lost confidence in the Bison after a few weeks of wear in the summer. It isn't reinforced like my other gun belts and trended toward stretching and sagging.

I replaced it with a Blue Alpha Gear gun belt, which I love.

6. 2xAGM114

2xAGM114
    WA

I love the Wilderness Instructor belt. I'm on my second one.

Great company to work with. They exchanged my first one for cost. MIL/LEO discounts.

Norwestr55 likes this.
  7. Liberty19

Liberty19
    Tualatin

5.11 is my favorite. Wore the same one for 5 years until I finally replaced it a few weeks ago.

8. SoberPoster

SoberPoster
    SE Vancouver, WA

Got my 1.25" EDC gun belt, SKU: 8206, from "YourTack" online, black with double-stitching, 4 years ago; works great and fits all my pants. :rolleyes::p

I use a N8Sqrd Tactical IWB holster, my 8206 doesn't show ANY scratches or wear
    from this holster's metal clip. I took a spill and didn't lose either of my guns in their locking holsters; the other was a OWB Uncle Mike's kyrex duty holster. This belt doesn't show any wear from that OWB holster either!

Leather Belts, Cowboy Belts, Western Belts, Handmade Leather Belts, Ranger Belts
    link to SKU: 8206:
    Leather Pistol Belt | Heavy Duty Leather Gun Belts

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017 at 7:59 PM
  9. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf
    SE Portland

upload_2017-9-13_6-5-49.jpeg