JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's not how the internet works, but it can be how your local browser works. The problem with the link is that it ended .com wherein the website is not a .dom, but a .net

I'm old, that being said, have a leather belt that I have used now for more then 20 years it was a hi-end given to me by a very good shooting buddy, when I ended up at a match with out a belt for my holster. It is still in good condition, I wear it all the time as I carry all the time, so I want some thing good, as I have been in a shooting, and learned to have good gear. I also have a good nylon belt for some things that I do. just my 5 cents jj

Another nylon belt guy here.

I've purchased two Bison belts at REI, the second one was the Last Chance. While I agree they are great for casual wear, I lost confidence in the Bison after a few weeks of wear in the summer. It isn't reinforced like my other gun belts and trended toward stretching and sagging.

I replaced it with a Blue Alpha Gear gun belt, which I love.

Got my 1.25" EDC gun belt, SKU: 8206, from "YourTack" online, black with double-stitching, 4 years ago; works great and fits all my pants. :rolleyes::p

I use a N8Sqrd Tactical IWB holster, my 8206 doesn't show ANY scratches or wear
from this holster's metal clip. I took a spill and didn't lose either of my guns in their locking holsters; the other was a OWB Uncle Mike's kyrex duty holster. This belt doesn't show any wear from that OWB holster either!

Leather Belts, Cowboy Belts, Western Belts, Handmade Leather Belts, Ranger Belts
link to SKU: 8206:
Leather Pistol Belt | Heavy Duty Leather Gun Belts

Last Edited:
upload_2017-9-13_6-5-49.jpeg

Best gun belt I've ever had, BigFoot steel lined harness leather gun belt... Stays put, keeps the gun tightly tucked in and, never seems to require adjustment to be comfortable throughout the day. For 60.00 or 70.00, you just can't go wrong... And they even give you a week to get comfortable with their belt...

What a deal...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads