JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An early report on MSM that appears to have been "Removed" indicated the shooter was admitted into the country under Barack Obama's "Refugee" lottery programs. Report disappeared almost immediately. Honestly don't know if it's a legit report. Would like to see links if the report still exists....anyone? EDIT - Googled again...all links indicating when/how the shooter arrived in this country appear to have been removed. Anyone have a working link?

The other thing that scares the heck out of me is we sit here and beatch, moan, complain, posture and promote various conspiracy theories.....and we remain completely ineffectual in changing the course of the unfolding Democrat game plan to destroy everything "America".

What we're seeing in real time is the Democrat destruction of the founding principles of this country. It's playing out on every level.....From the streets of Portland, Oregon to the power hungry traitors in Congress to the senile White House buffoon struggling to read nonsense scrolling by on the teleprompter......all with active promotion by main stream and social media.

What we are watching in real time is the accumulation of power, enough power to overcome any moderation possible at the ballot box.

I can't think of a better definition of the "Tyranny"....The intentional destruction of the idea that is America.

When they manage to overwhelm the moderating influence of the ballot box and destroy the moderating checks and balances built into our government structure......what then? How do we regain our Liberty?
And they are being assisted by their civilian counterparts with their cancel culture war to shut down any speech they don't agree with. Scary times for sure as our liberty is slipping fast.

How did this guy pass NICS?
I have read over the years of similar situations were people have passed a BGC and were later arrested for something and it was determined they had previous issues that should have delayed - or denied a 'clear' BGC.

It would be interesting to know exactly how the information that affects a firearm BGC is compiled or included on whatever platform it is stored on.

With the sheer numbers of BGCs that are accomplished it is hardly surprising to hear of people who pass one are later discovered to have 'backgrounds' that should have resulted in a denial.

Hello,
I am confused because I keep seeing some quotes in posts and I do NOT have any person on ignore yet some posts with quotes don't make any sense to me here. I do not see them (The original quotes.) or maybe I am just tired? Beats me! LOL
Old Lady Cate
The threads have since been merged together.
There was also on ongoing troll assault who kept reappearing to play wack a mole last night. Kinda broke things up.
He's just now reappeared in the last 2 hours... So...

Kinda looks that way..........
Just ban his IP address, baddabing baddaboom...he is .......

download.png

He came here in 2002. Take your fake news elsewhere; it isn't helpful.

obama says it's not the intolerant Syrian's fault--it's the gun's fault

Caught a re-play of a CNN news show earlier where some crazy reporter was questioning 'Why the gunshop person didn't 'interrogate' Alyssa about his uses of the gun before he sold it to him'

It was comical to see her whining about this.

California's gun trading black market has been in full effect for decades. Because California's DOJ says no to conceal carry where business owners and people threated by gangs have no recourse but to chance the ride if caught, those, I would guess tens of thousands just go about their business and carry or possess off rolster firearms. E-hem. California has 40M+ people living there. They come from all over and the bring their firearms with them.

I am sure to a smaller extend Oregon and now the nation at large will continue as they will. Outside of forums like this one, I would think many if not most people doing face to face deals don't even know they legally have to go through an FFL or what an FFL is (where that applies). In recent months of record sales and maybe people later being strapped for money or whatever reason I would think there will be many friends, family and the good friend of a friend trading regardless of what the potato in chief signs.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top