JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's sorta like England.

Err...didn't we break away from England a little ways back?

-Here's a question for the newsies. What's up with all the foreign nationals on the networks? Aren't there American citizens suitable for those positions. How did they go about getting working Visas?

That's sorta like England.

Err...didn't we break away from England a little ways back?

-Here's a question for the newsies. What's up with all the foreign nationals on the networks? Aren't there American citizens suitable for those positions. How did they go about getting working Visas?

I believe it's called "cultural enrichment" by some folks. I've had a bellyful of being culturally enriched.

...shall not be infringed.

If this keeps going on like it seems to, those lefty State laws may find that a bunch of there goof ball regs end up getting tossed in the bin.

molon-labe-gun.jpg

NOPE!!

It's almost worth it. I want to laugh some of my body parts off once the "leaders" pass a law regulating parental rights (Can't teach your kids what the government deems hateful) or to go against government approved doctrine. when the government (even local districts like Multnomah county, ie Portland) say only X is allowed, ect. The sheep can't understand once you sign away a right it doesn't matter which one. It's like inviting a vampire inside. Of course it's not worth it and vampires suck.

PS, I heard Hillary on the radio today. They are still going on about Russia. Now, how ever much Russia did play in the election didn't matter. There was a saying a few years back, we're just not that into you. She and her, billionaire backers just don't get it.

Something has gone terribly wrong in the hearts & minds of the liberal elites. From my point of view, they've lost their ever-lovin' minds.

These are the same folks, by and large, who defend the practice of literally pulling unborn babies to pieces and then selling their little body parts like any other commodity.

This whole push to end "gun violence" is focused on the guns, when the real issue is the evil people who pull the trigger. Take away every gun on planet Earth, and an evil man will still find ways to kill. But the geniuses in the liberal left don't talk much about that, do they?

There was a time in this nation when a kid with a paper route could save up a few bucks and go buy himself a gun and some ammo. Some of us are old enough to remember the days when long guns were left in pickup trucks in the high school parking lot, so we could go hunting right after school. There was no thought given to someone breaking into your truck and stealing your gun.

Something terrible has happened; some awful change in our society... in our leaders, our thinkers, our teachers, and our entertainment. The guns today will not make you any dead-er than the guns in those days. But something is very different now.

In their attempts to stop Evil by merely controlling the tools Evil uses, our corrupted leaders & elites are trying to disarm America. If they succeed, our enemies (think 'muslim brotherhood' as an example) will have won, without a fight.

I don't think we can fix this. Full repentance, from the greatest to the least of us, is the only thing that will help.

This^^^^

Only divine intervention will fix the brokens in our nation... we need to be on bended knee seeking Fathers hand upon us, to cleanse, purge and restore this great republic to its former luster....

When machines are beyond repair, we send them to the junk yard......that is what needs to happen here by all of us cutting support by not spending money or time with there products. Without money, they will wilt back into the ground where they are rooted. There are plenty of good guys around to educate and entertain us. Did anyone else see the recient article about Curt Russell's response to a stupid reporters question about guns? Or anyone remember Selleck confront Rosie O'Donnell (wasIt on Leno?) We have to pay closer attention to who the good guys are and ignore the rest. That means don't take your girl to there movies, watch there programs, read there books or newspapers. Trump proved we can beat them........all we have to do is do it. By the way......the Trump boys are huge hunters, they love the west and Idaho. My buddies friend hosts them frequently (and hunts with them) here in Idaho.

Last Edited:
The Soviet Citizens knew Pravda was propaganda and full of lies. It was a joke.

Today, Americans gobble up the gorp handed to them by the American Pravda, aka CNN
CNN is a joke, it is fake news, it is propaganda plain and simple and anyone who bases their opinion on CNN reporting ought not to be taken seriously.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews